Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 Build Kits, $1299, in stock ,version for .223, .300 Blackout, not 7.62x39mm

Thanks for your help with the Pics.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Do the receiver sets come with the small dust cover? They all seem to be drilled and tapped for it but I don't see it on any of the pictures?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave View Post
    Do the receiver sets come with the small dust cover? They all seem to be drilled and tapped for it but I don't see it on any of the pictures?
    From the description of the build kit on Jard's site:

Quote Originally Posted by Jard
    AR barrel, forearm, dust cover kit and stock are NOT included with this kit.
    Did the kit come with a pistol grip? The current site says yes on the build kit, but the site previously showed no pistol grip included when I pulled the info the first time.

I will phone Sylvestre tomorrow to see if they will be brining in the dust cover kits for sale, and ask if the full rifle will come with it pre-installed when they bring in complete firearms.
    Last edited by Ustauk; 10-21-2021 at 02:03 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Go to: https://postimages.org/ CHOOSE IMAGE - then COPY the 2nd LINK...when you get back here to your Post click the little TREE icon above ^ & then PASTE the link you just copied..Presto, she done. I dont recommend Imgur at all..if you read the comments, on pretty much any of the posts there, they are so hard Left/Liberal & anti gun, & Pro SJW/BS etc. Im shocked they allow firearm picz at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr View Post
    Thanks for your help with the Pics.
    My thanks to Johnyy as well for helping dwightfehr post, and to dwightfehr for the info and pictures; the build looks nice!

I flipped one of the pictures below, as it was discombobulating me:

Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr

yes it cam with basic pistol grip but i moded a magpul to fit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr View Post
    yes it cam with basic pistol grip but i moded a magpul to fit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ustauk; 10-21-2021 at 03:09 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave View Post
    I phoned Sylvestre, and they stated the covers will be for sale for a yet to be determined price when the next shipment arrives. They were intended to be for sale with the first shipment, but Jard missed including them. No ETA, but a second order of J180 Build Kits are on order, so there will be more once the current batch sells out. An order for complete rifles will be made after that, and those will have dust covers pre-installed.
    Last edited by Ustauk; 10-21-2021 at 06:10 PM.