Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my Stag 10 upper and lower a paper weight?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    My black-gun self-identify as non-restricted-non-regulated-items.
    - Anybody who disagree

Disclaimer: I am being sarcastic and would never openly suggest (on a public forum) that someone does something that could potentially be illegal. Your mileage may vary. Do not try this at home. Still not sure if a tree falls in the forest, if it makes noise or not
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    I don't know anyone who didn't sell all their soon to be prohibs in the weeks/days leading up to the OIC
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Its not a paperweight if you dont get caught with it

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I don't know anyone who didn't sell all their soon to be prohibs in the weeks/days leading up to the OIC
    My friends and I bought more in March/April 2020 knowing they would be banned.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    My friends and I bought more in March/April 2020 knowing they would be banned.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin View Post
    Full blown door kicking government tyranny and you fine gentlemen are thinking of ways to hide or get rid of your guns.

This is not how you preserve liberty!

"The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny." - James Madison

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." - Patrick Henry

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms. - Richard Henry Lee
    Genuinely curious, what is your proposed solution here?

Not saying that I or anyone here disagrees with you, but what is your suggestion?

If you think it’s time to bury your guns, it’s almost time to dig ‘em up.
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Keep it! Don't turn it in for a few dollars. People who think the government is going to give you back what you paid for it are delusional.
    Buy Bitcoin!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    Yeah but the canoes are famously unstable. Good buddy of mine last all his guns in a tragic canoeing incident.
    The canoe and boating crap especially the Mike crap has been so overplayed, find new material already

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    The canoe and boating crap especially the Mike crap has been so overplayed, find new material already
    I heard Mike recently bought a float plane........Its in pretty rough shape though. He didn't have much money left after buys all these guns and tippy canoes.......

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast