Is my Stag 10 upper and lower a paper weight?

With all these delays... I cannot help but wonder if we can sue for emotional distress in small claims court?
- All this non-sens about having $$ tied in newly prohibited devices is certainly causing me lots of stress... not to mention the aggravation of not being allowed to use them, even though they were lawfully purchased...

I agree 100%, Ive recently bought unsrestricted guns because the Govt and RCMP allowed them to be sold in Canada as unrestricted,legal to own with a regular pal, soon afterward they changed their minds?? WTF, thats got the meat for a law suit as well

Suing this governmentLaugh2Laugh2 not only will you lose, you’ll be in the hook for the government lawyers fees. The only real option is to move to a red state south of the border as others here have done. Or hopefully if Poilievre gets a majority, maybe just maybe C-21 gets scrapped. Wouldn’t hold my breath. Sad isn’t it:(

Suing this governmentLaugh2Laugh2 not only will you lose, you’ll be in the hook for the government lawyers fees. The only real option is to move to a red state south of the border as others here have done. Or hopefully if Poilievre gets a majority, maybe just maybe C-21 gets scrapped. Wouldn’t hold my breath. Sad isn’t it:(

384518071.gif

Back
Top Bottom