CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 Glock or Multi Mag Are Back In Stock

  1. #1
    Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tillsonburg, Ontario
    Posts
    426

    Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 Glock or Multi Mag Are Back In Stock

    We just received a shipment of Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 Glock & Multi Mag Versions. Free Shipping!!

    Click the picture to purchase your Sub 2000 Glock 9mm $949.95
    Name:  SUB-2K9-GLK sdgfkdf88-1500x850-0.jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  17.9 KB

    Click the picture to purchase your Sub 2000 Multi Mag 9mm $989.95
    Name:  SUB-2K9-GLK sdgfkdf88-1500x850-0.jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  17.9 KB

  2. #2
    CGN Regular Drucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    188
    Can you get a multi in .40?

  3. #3
    GunNutz maifire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Posts
    546
    You are charging too little! Apparently the price is $1400, just check the EE.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

  4. #4
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    154
    Is there a better deal if I pick it up?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Gatineau, Qc
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminhammer View Post
    Is there a better deal if I pick it up?
    You get an in-person "Thank you for your business!" and a smile.

    Oh, and you get it faster.


    Someone snag all those multi-mag versions that can take CZ mags. I managed to hold off last time and am finding it hard to resist this new influx, even with the revised pricing.

  6. #6
    CGN Regular Drucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by DanOnymus View Post
    You get an in-person "Thank you for your business!" and a smile.

    Oh, and you get it faster.


    Someone snag all those multi-mag versions that can take CZ mags. I managed to hold off last time and am finding it hard to resist this new influx, even with the revised pricing.
    Any idea if those work with the Tanfoglio mags just as well?

  7. #7
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Trent Hill
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    You are charging too little! Apparently the price is $1400, just check the EE.
    Only $1400 lol These are $549 new in USA..Some places $499, guess we pay double now in Canada..gahh..

  8. #8
    Member CommonCents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Only $1400 lol These are $549 new in USA..Some places $499, guess we pay double now in Canada..gahh..
    The issue is the barrel length.
    The US ones are restricted in Canada because their barrels are only 16 inches long.

    Kel-Tec produces boat-loads more 16" versions than the Canada-spec 18.6" ones. That's the premium we're paying for: Special order production, import and select logistics.

  9. #9
    CGN frequent flyer Ravage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Grande Prairie Alberta
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    Can you get a multi in .40?
    +1 !

    I want a 40sw that can use my P226 mags !

  10. #10
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    The issue is the barrel length.
    The US ones are restricted in Canada because their barrels are only 16 inches long.

    Kel-Tec produces boat-loads more 16" versions than the Canada-spec 18.6" ones. That's the premium we're paying for: Special order production, import and select logistics.
    But they were 850 a month ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •