Egyptian Contract
Meopta 2.5x6P, this has a 2.5 magnification and 6-degree field of view, has original Egyptian serial number. The elevation turret is graduated in Arabic- language numerals, from 0 to 10, indicating 0 to 1,000 meters. Turrets rotate freely. Uses a “picket-post” reticle which although coarse is sharp and the view is clear. Complete with rubber ocular eye piece. Fitted with the correct original “Large-knob” military Echo rings. If required I can include the side mount, but I cannot guarantee this is original. Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com for photos. Price $3,250.00 OBO

Belgian Congo Contract
Super rare, one of only 185 OIP scopes supplied to Belgian Congo. The scope is the same as used on Belgium and Luxemburg contract sniper rifles except this example is marked C.B. for (Congo Belge) on the top of the objective lens and sliding steel sunshade, serial # 45. The scope has 4x magnification, picket-post reticle which is sharp, and view is clear. Turrets rotate freely with positive clicks. Fitted with the correct original “Large-knob” military Echo rings. If required I can include the side mount, but I cannot guarantee this is original. Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com for photos. Price $3,750.00 OBO.

Egyptian Contract FN 49 Sniper rifle.
All complete and original, not a re-work or home built. Correct Meopta scope, rings and base, late-variant O.I.P.-1955 base. Cheek piece, middle sling fitting and muzzle brake. Metal finish is excellent, some minor bruising to the wood. Caliber 8 x 57 mm, bore is excellent. Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com for photos. Price $12,250.00 OBO.

Private sale so no tax, shipping and insurance at cost. Export subject to all license approvals.