Thread: Where can I ask about CZ Shadow 2 and Community Review

Where can I ask about CZ Shadow 2 and Community Review

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community and just finished my PAL and RPAL course this weekend. I am looking to get ready to buy handguns and would really like the community insight on handguns. Where can I post in the community to hear peoples reviews on CZ Shadow 2 handgun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    If you google "CZ Shadow 2 review", you'll get many videos talking about the wonders of the CZ Shadow 2. I own the OR version and compete with it - love it as it's a very accurate pistol. I'm the weakest link but I'm working on that! Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonKNSS View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community and just finished my PAL and RPAL course this weekend. I am looking to get ready to buy handguns and would really like the community insight on handguns. Where can I post in the community to hear peoples reviews on CZ Shadow 2 handgun.
    If you have small hands, you may not like it as it may be too big bulky and heavy, but if you have medium to larger size hands you will probably love it. It's one of those ones that you put in your palm and feel like you will never want to let it go. Great investment if you're planning on hoping to keep it. You'll probably want to change the grips out though, the aluminum ones are pretty but they suck for practicality. Don't ever leave them sitting in the sun! At least not with your gloves on. Great piece of kit.

And don't worry about all of the modifications and upgrades you read and hear about. That thing is as accurate as you're going to be as a new shooter right out of the box without spending a dime extra. If you learn how to fire that firearm accurately consecutively and consistently, at ranges of 10 m 25 m and 50 m, then maybe you can think about some of the upgrades. Otherwise enjoy my friend!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    If you have small hands, you may not like it as it may be too big bulky and heavy, but if you have medium to larger size hands you will probably love it. It's one of those ones that you put in your palm and feel like you will never want to let it go. Great investment if you're planning on hoping to keep it. You'll probably want to change the grips out though, the aluminum ones are pretty but they suck for practicality. Don't ever leave them sitting in the sun! At least not with your gloves on. Great piece of kit.

And don't worry about all of the modifications and upgrades you read and hear about. That thing is as accurate as you're going to be as a new shooter right out of the box without spending a dime extra. If you learn how to fire that firearm accurately consecutively and consistently, at ranges of 10 m 25 m and 50 m, then maybe you can think about some of the upgrades. Otherwise enjoy my friend!
    Just to add to Silver's comments - my hands aren't that large but I found that once I put in the Reach Reduction Kit, everything was just as it should be. LOK grips are the way to go - thin Bogies are what I used as the Palm Swells are too large for my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Just to add to Silver's comments - my hands aren't that large but I found that once I put in the Reach Reduction Kit, everything was just as it should be. LOK grips are the way to go - thin Bogies are what I used as the Palm Swells are too large for my hands.
    I have used ipscstore.com for my 3 CZs pistols. Their CZ Ultimate Trigger and competition disco are way to go.