Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: Lynx 180B Upper Receiver Info Thread

I'm pretty surprised this thread went so quiet. Hopefully some news about sales soon.

Ssshhushhh... we are being quiet so they can work on integrating a dust cover into the design.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    I'm pretty surprised this thread went so quiet. Hopefully some news about sales soon.
    We're waiting on some materials to come in, and then CNC work will begin. Once machining really starts we'll post a bunch of pictures and stuff.

CGN Regular
    Impatiently waiting...I'm putting together some parts for an upper build. Other than the KD stuff available from KD and TNA, is there any other companies that sell all the bits to complete an upper?

Unless they cover the hole from the charging handle as well it's kind of pointless. Besides that would take more time and add to the over all cost of the upper. CNC Giles are overly complicated to write.

CGN Regular
    Waiting for orders to open.....

Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    Unless they cover the hole from the charging handle as well it's kind of pointless. Besides that would take more time and add to the over all cost of the upper. CNC Giles are overly complicated to write.
    A dust cover could cover thst rail hole and cover the bolt, like the brn180 in the photo.

Without the ability to protect the inside of the action from pine needles and other debris, an upper becomes a range gun only proposition and not my choice for other applications where a higher degree of reliability is desired.

Regardless, it sounds like I won't get my wish on this topic.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Great news, batch 1 production starts on Monday!

We are offering 3 variants of the upper, left hand charge, right hand charge, and ambi. To ensure that we get the ratio of variants right, please reply to this thread with what type you're interested in ordering.

Pre-order info: We're not doing pre-orders for uppers, or for any product ever again. It's simply too much of a hassle and distraction. Also some clowns decided to do a charge back on their non-refundable deposit for Lynx lowers after deciding to not complete their pre-order. So having to deal with that is not cool. If you do that, don't bother ordering from us again. You know who you are.

Left or ambi. Thanks.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

Left hand charge for me.