Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Lynx 180B Upper Receiver Info Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    So they should hold back sales waiting on bub to make up his mind??
    I can’t see that holding back sales. There are a ton of guys (myself included) who bought the lower and I think they won’t have any issues selling out their first run within a short period of time. Once these guys complete their builds, info will become available as to the compatibility with other lowers. Just how see it
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    I can’t see that holding back sales. There are a ton of guys (myself included) who bought the lower and I think they won’t have any issues selling out their first run within a short period of time. Once these guys complete their builds, info will become available as to the compatibility with other lowers. Just how see it
    Ditto
    The West wants Out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Due to variances in other lowers we can even say it fits. So officially it's only for the Lynx 180B. If you put it on a different lower maybe it will work, maybe it wont.
    Fair enough, SBI can only provide support over what products SBI makes. If someone wants to try something else, they do so at their own risk, and their mileage may vary

Well at $300 that was listed earlier by SBI I may just decide to be a test dummy for compatibility.

CGN Regular
    Can’t wait for this one to come out. If I still have a WK by the time I get this I will try the Lynx upper on a WK lower.

CGN Regular
    Can’t edit my post to add - After I have a bunch of fun with the new upper on my Lynx lower.

Does the $300 cost mentioned earlier include the Upper receiver and a bolt? How much will the complete upper be(rough cost)?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    Does the $300 cost mentioned earlier include the Upper receiver and a bolt? How much will the complete upper be(rough cost)?
    Stripped upper only. BCGs are not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Stripped upper only. BCGs are not available yet.
    Is the stripped upper compatible with all WK-180C upper components (barrel, BCG, etc), or is it proprietary? Because there is another retailer on here that sells WK-180C parts and I'd be happy to buy a stripped receiver set from you guys and then just finish it with "standard" components.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    Is the stripped upper compatible with all WK-180C upper components (barrel, BCG, etc), or is it proprietary? Because there is another retailer on here that sells WK-180C parts and I'd be happy to buy a stripped receiver set from you guys and then just finish it with "standard" components.
    It's compatible with both WK and MCR components.