CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 254

Thread: Lynx 180B Upper Receiver Info Thread

  1. #71
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by james_o View Post
    Will the DI/system bolt be compatible with your piston upper?
    It has been stated previously by SBI that while upcoming DI BCG will work with the WK or MCR standard upper, it was designed for and will work best with the SBI Lynx 180 Upper.

  2. #72
    Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Park, AB
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by james_o View Post
    Will the DI/system bolt be compatible with your piston upper?
    Our upper will work with our own DI BCG, WK180C, and MCR piston BCGs.

  3. #73
    Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,667
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Our upper will work with our own DI BCG, WK180C, and MCR piston BCGs.
    Well can you tell us when we can get one?
    It’s been months man.

  4. #74
    Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Park, AB
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Well can you tell us when we can get one?
    It’s been months man.
    Our uppers will be available soon, but we don't have an exact date. We did a lot of testing and found some changes that needed to be made.

  5. #75
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SW ON
    Posts
    120
    This is exciting. Just got the payment email for my Batch 4 Lower the other day. Woohoo.

  6. #76
    CGN Regular CP 5.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Greater Vancouver Area
    Posts
    320
    Super keen on this upper. I want one or two lol

  7. #77
    Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,667
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Our uppers will be available soon, but we don't have an exact date. We did a lot of testing and found some changes that needed to be made.
    Ok,thanks.
    Will your DI version have a rear CH or side CH?

  8. #78
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Ok,thanks.
    Will your DI version have a rear CH or side CH?
    It would have to be side charging to work in existing WK and MCR uppers in addition to its best choice, the Lynx upper.

  9. #79
    Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    It would have to be side charging to work in existing WK and MCR uppers in addition to its best choice, the Lynx upper.
    Yes ,I should have known better.. lol
    I’ve looking at all the options, today.
    One place has 3 diff options, plus a couple more elsewhere also.
    I get confused ��

    Well , no rear CH, oh well, at least DI though.

  10. #80
    CGN Regular Archibald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    298
    Should I wait for an upper and lower combo set or just go ahead and buy the lower? How close are you to getting this done? I.e. months or weeks?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •