Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031

Thread: Lynx 180B Upper Receiver Info Thread

CGN Regular
    So you mean this ???.

Left hand charge uppers are in stock now and ready to order.

Right hand charge uppers are finished, we just need to assemble them, do product photos and add them to the site. Should be ready to order tomorrow afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Sorry, got it backwards.... Coming off a cold. Left hand charge are in stock. Right hand charge will be tomorrow.
    Great. Credit card at the ready.

Match lower is built and now my upper is ordered.

I eagerly await your in-house upper components ��
    This shall be a Kodiak-free build.

Side-note; has anyone run into issues with AR safety installs on the Lynx 180B Match lower?
    I found my AR safety detent springs in both my Triggertech kit and Bushmaster LPK were too short. I had to put a spacer in the grip to have the detent sit high enough to actually engage the safety.

Also, less of an issue, but my triggertech safety barrel is too snug unfortunately, tolerance of maybe a couple thousandths too tight for it it seems, I can force it in but it won't rotate. Bushmaster safety barrel went in no problemo though. Contemplating taking some Emery cloth in a drill to the inside of the safety barrel holes on the lower to accomodate the triggertech safety, but don't want to #### with the finish so I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    Match lower is built and now my upper is ordered.

I eagerly await your in-house upper components ��
    This shall be a Kodiak-free build.

Side-note; has anyone run into issues with AR safety installs on the Lynx 180B Match lower?
    I found my AR safety detent springs in both my Triggertech kit and Bushmaster LPK were too short. I had to put a spacer in the grip to have the detent sit high enough to actually engage the safety.

Also, less of an issue, but my triggertech safety barrel is too snug unfortunately, tolerance of maybe a couple thousandths too tight for it it seems, I can force it in but it won't rotate. Bushmaster safety barrel went in no problemo though. Contemplating taking some Emery cloth in a drill to the inside of the safety barrel holes on the lower to accomodate the triggertech safety, but don't want to #### with the finish so I haven't.
    Yes, due to the AR180 geometry a spacer is needed to give the spring/detent the proper height. I had to do the same thing.

My triggertech safety was snug to install, however it rotates freely once installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvz View Post
    Yes, due to the AR180 geometry a spacer is needed to give the spring/detent the proper height. I had to do the same thing.

My triggertech safety was snug to install, however it rotates freely once installed.
    Damn. I can get it through the left snugly and it rotates, but once I get it through the other side it's like it's in cement. Unfortunate.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Right hand charge uppers are available now: https://spectreballistics.com/lynx-1...-receiver.html

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Right hand charge uppers are available now: https://spectreballistics.com/lynx-1...-receiver.html
    Thanks SBI! Order in.

Now back to the grindstone on the DI BCG

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    We still have right hand charge uppers in stock

FYI the D&D 3D Designs Enhanced Charging Handle works with this upper (if you are using a WK180 bolt carrier).