Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MRA Maverick Rifle - 308win or 6.5CM

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaid View Post
    Thank you for clarifying this aspect of the Maverick design and safety principles. We know that springs lose tension over time/through use, and that AR buffer springs are meant to be replaced when they've lost eg. 10% of their force. With respect to the design of the Maverick, and since safe operation is apparently reliant on spring force, what is the replacement schedule for the buffer springs? What signals can an owner/user expect to observe that will indicate that the spring is approaching end of safe usable life?
    The spring we supply is powerful and being that the rifle is not semi-automatic, we expect a long service life of the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    The spring we supply is powerful and being that the rifle is not semi-automatic, we expect a long service life of the spring.
    I am relieved to learn that although the spring is critical to safety, that it also requires no special attention from owners after installation.

I was looking on your website last night and only saw receiver sets, do you guys offer full builds?
    CCFR, CSSA member!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaid View Post
    I am relieved to learn that although the spring is critical to safety, that it also requires no special attention from owners after installation.
    The safe and reliable operation of your firearm requires the same care and attention as any other firearm you own. In addition to the spring, the bolt carrier components, the fire control group, the fire selector, the barrel, the ammunition selection to name a few are all critical to safety. We recommend you take your firearm to a licenced gunsmith regularly for inspection and maintenance just as you would take your personal vehicle to a mechanic for regular inspection and service.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    I was looking on your website last night and only saw receiver sets, do you guys offer full builds?
    Yes we offer full Maverick and Renegade rifles but we are selling them as fast as we can produce them. We have another large production run that should be completed by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Yes we offer full Maverick and Renegade rifles but we are selling them as fast as we can produce them. We have another large production run that should be completed by next week.
    Copy that I'll keep my eyeballs peeled.

Another question, would a barrel from a stag 10 work in these?
    CCFR, CSSA member!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    I received my recalled rifle in the mail, but the safety appears to not be functioning. I sent you guys an email to your main address.
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Does anyone else find the bolt locks forward ad you can’t pull it back?
    It goes back about a half inch and locks…it does it intermittently in between cycling smoothly ��#♂️

still no dates on when stand alone barrels will be available for purchase?

BANNED
    What's the difference in the MRA and NRR set?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast