Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email Money Transfer Discount. Passing on the Savings!

Misread the code as "payment". This is why I can't use iron sights anymore.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Just remember to put in the code, some people are forgetting.

CGN Regular
    I’ll pay the 2.5 percent, lots of people got ripped from a company in BC that went under, realize frontier is in no way like this, but my partner got hammered by said company, lots of high end rifles sold and never delivered, I consider the 2.5 insurance, be careful who you emt. Again Frontier is stand up,as are a lot of members here, but emt scares me,

Quote Originally Posted by lwing View Post
    I’ll pay the 2.5 percent, lots of people got ripped from a company in BC that went under, realize frontier is in no way like this, but my partner got hammered by said company, lots of high end rifles sold and never delivered, I consider the 2.5 insurance, be careful who you emt. Again Frontier is stand up,as are a lot of members here, but emt scares me,
    This X100000000. Lots of great companies out there, but you never know what can happen, for better or worse. Had an issue with a "new" gun with one of the more popular sponsors here (Not frontier), looked like it'd been well used, they weren't going to do anything about it until the CC company got involved.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    It depends on who you deal with and how much value you put on this as insurance. We have problems with about 1 in 72 orders. These problems have to do with items missed while packing, damage we did not see (we sell piles of surplus clothing) or very rare cases a item that breaks first use.

If other companies who are well established, have the same rate of problems (aprox 1.3%), and they decide to tell all of those customers to pound sand (which the likely hood of any of the site sponsors doing this is very low), it works out to very expensive insurance in the long run. Spend 2.5% more as insurance for the 1/500-1000 chance that you need back up.

7 years ago we figured out that we were paying just over $25000.00 to insure shipments. The same year we had about $1800 in lost packages. No sooner than we had written down the total we stopped insuring packages and dropped the shipping prices. Certain things we deem as insurance for uncertainties cost more in the long run.

There have been a handfull of dealers who have come and gone from this site "take the money and run". In the name of professionalism, most of the dealers on here had to keep quiet about what we knew about the "fly by night" operations. When the stories rolled in, no one was suprised in the dealer world.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 02-22-2022 at 10:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12