Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First On Line Purchase from Tillsonburg Gun Shop

I've had very good online service from them. I've never been there in person, all of the interactions I have had with them have been good.

I was lucky enough to find a Henry 22wmr last year on their website. I called, the fellow I talked to said they had one in stock. I went online placed my order and 5 days later I was out near Rolling Hills shooting gophers.

I heave dealt with them a few time online and always excellent service.

Online ordered a handed 20ga Benelli M2 from there a few months ago out of province. Super fast shipping, great communications. Would deal with them again in a heartbeat.
    Member - NFA CSSA NRA

CGN Regular
    My last purchase with them (also my first) was an excellent experience.
    When you call them with questions they are very helpful.

Never had a problem, Excellent service. Always recommend to people around my area to check them out first,great gun prices and service. ��

I did my first walk in and first purchase from these guys on Friday. was working in the town so I ran in on lunch. Busy store but was looked after, had what I wanted, good conversation, sales guy grabbed something of the shelf to show me just because... Reminded me of walking into old guns stores and getting service like Global Arms.

TGS is a Small Gun Shop doing big Things. Completely different Experience to shopping at Bullseye North or Cabelas. (Although bullseye seems like a big box store it isn’t, Scott the owner is just a regular dude). Tillsonburg GS and Gobles in London used to be one company but they split a few years back. My favourite Gobles employee now works full time @ Tillsonburg due to this separation. Lines were drawn so to speak. Dean. If you walk in there ask for him.

On a Friday many years ago I was driving Home from a business trip in the US. Timing wasn’t great. Had a shotgun waiting for me at the gun shop but the GPS said I wasn’t going to make it to the shop until after the doors had closed by about 20mins. Called them and asked if possibly someone was going to be staying late that could just hand me my shotgun as the transaction was already completed and I was heading north that night for a couple weeks on vacation and wanted the shotgun with me. I was told that would not be possibly due to the staff running outta there like a bat out of hell on fridays. The Gentlemen then says he can do me one better. Asks me what KM I’m on then proceeds to tell me to take a specific exit just outside of town and hangs up the phone. He met me on the side of the highway with my shotgun so I could enjoy it that weekend and into my vacation.

They don’t make them like that anymore.

CGN Regular
    My experience with them has been nothing short of stellar . They are soon becoming my online go to place .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    I stopped in for the first time today to get a few things. The guys were very friendly and helpful. I most certainly recommend them.
    I will be back.
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast