Thread: Anyone recently apply for PAL online? Where do you send the form?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar

Anyone recently apply for PAL online? Where do you send the form?

Hi Guys,

A friend is going through his PAL application and is having a hard time trying to figure out where to send his PAL application to do it online. He has the forms, has them filled out, but there's nothing that i could find that has instructions on where to upload the PDF of the form or your picture.

I tried to go through my account with the online sign in, but i have had mine for a while, so my options are directed towards the PAL renewal.

He's tried calling the 1-800 number and he goes through the menus and just gets hung up on/disconnected before he gets to talk to an actual person.

I'm sure lots of people has gone through the same thing recently, anyone have a link or email or etc that he should send his application to?

Any help would be appreciated.

The root of all evil, near Ottawa Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by dand883 View Post
    Hi Guys,

A friend is going through his PAL application and is having a hard time trying to figure out where to send his PAL application to do it online. He has the forms, has them filled out, but there's nothing that i could find that has instructions on where to upload the PDF of the form or your picture.

I tried to go through my account with the online sign in, but i have had mine for a while, so my options are directed towards the PAL renewal.

He's tried calling the 1-800 number and he goes through the menus and just gets hung up on/disconnected before he gets to talk to an actual person.

I'm sure lots of people has gone through the same thing recently, anyone have a link or email or etc that he should send his application to?

Any help would be appreciated.
    If you mean renewal I can't help as I'm still on my original PAL and in the process of waiting for my RPAL upgrade.

If it is a new application, online is not an option. It must be mailed into Mirachmi.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrav View Post
    If you mean renewal I can't help as I'm still on my original PAL and in the process of waiting for my RPAL upgrade.

If it is a new application, online is not an option. It must be mailed into Mirachmi.
    This is for the initial application, not a renewal. I thought there was an online option now instead of snail mail, but if not i guess that's why i am having so much trouble finding the online options