Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Product Spotlight: TYPE 81 KOBRA SIDE MOUNT

I got an incorrect side mount plate in my Kobra package, so I emailed TI and also sent a PM to Nick here on CGN. I got both replies from Nick and Nicole back in a reasonable time and TI mailed me a replacement side plate. It took a couple weeks to sort everything out and overall interaction was positive. I'll be buying from TI in the future again if they are going to bring more cool guns in for us

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    After a month of screwing me around. You had to resend my order and didn't even make sure it was correct. I'm missing the mounting hardware and you have made no attempt to reply to various emails to correct this situation.

It's sad I had to go this route but I have been in contact with my credit card and if it's not resolved by tomorrow they will proceed with a refund.

Pretty greasy tactics from you guys. And saying this I will not be buying from you anymore moving forward.
    We are very strict in ensuring all emails are replied to. Please check junkmail as oftentimes our responses can end up there. Also just a reminder if you have an .icloud, or .me email they do not go through for some reason, as mentioned in our contact us page. Alternatively please give us a call and we can also get things sorted out

Sometimes things get missed by the packers, and we ensure things go out right away
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    thats one good thing about TI, they will make it right eventually.

i had one return and one warranty claim, a few missing parts, like spindle, mag and sling but eventually all sorted.

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by BIG SHOOTZ; 10-31-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Well you are paying 188 for the mount, screws and right side safety. So they should be included.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Well you are paying 188 for the mount, screws and right side safety. So they should be included.
    Instead of offering an apology and reaching out to rectify the issue, that's the reply I get lol.

Honestly not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Instead of offering an apology and reaching out to rectify the issue, that's the reply I get lol.

Honestly not surprised
    Im not "tactical imports" or a representative replying to you sir!

My point is for the upcharge of 188 over the standard price of the optic they should have been included in the first place! the right hand safety, the two screws, backing plate and side mount.

I rember seeing you purchased a number of various type 81's and are a good customer, i cant believe they arent giving you better customer service!
    Last edited by tinviper; 10-29-2021 at 05:46 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Im not "tactical imports" or a representative replying to you sir!

My point is for the upcharge of 188 over the standard price of the optic they should have been included in the first place! the right hand safety, the two screws, backing plate and side mount.

I rember seeing you purchased a number of various type 81's and are a good customer, i cant believe they arent giving you better customer service!
    I know you aren't lol. I was referring to the response they gave originally is all.

Well they wouldnt even sell me the rail kit even though i had baught the optic ready rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    i know russian think different but did someone find the right way to put the battery in?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast