Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Product Spotlight: TYPE 81 KOBRA SIDE MOUNT

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

Product Spotlight: TYPE 81 KOBRA SIDE MOUNT

The Legendary Kobra.

The Kobra Sight is an easy to use, versatile and durable red dot with integrated side mount. The side mount installation is completely reversible and does not involve any permanent alterations to the rifle. Fits all versions. Compatible with left hand shooting. Features:

• Switchable reticle with four different types; Dot, T-bar, Chevron, and Chevron with dot
    • 16 levels of brightness adjustment to provide accurate target acquisition under any lighting condition, from bright sunlight to use with night vision
    • A memory function where brightness level and reticle type data is automatically saved in sight memory and recovered when turning on the sight
    • The sight is constructed for rugged military use from aluminum alloy and steel, with a non-reflective flat black finish. It is lightweight, robust and shockproof with a sealed body that is dustproof and waterproof to IP68 standards. It is designed to perform under extreme weather conditions ranging from - 40 to +50 ° C, including heavy snow, tropical rain, frost, fog, and desert heat
    • Battle proven and sees active duty with elite Spetsnaz Special Forces and Law Enforcement Units

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & ORDERING

Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    This comes with pins, right side safety etc.??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I was thinking the same.

If people like you and me have to wonder, you already know the confusion is really big and product descriptions are mediocre at best.

At least when I am taking my type 81 for a AK side mount course, I know what I am getting into and I still have that POSP scope with side mount.

Comes with threaded trigger pin, threaded hammer pin, adapter plate, right hand safety and Kobra EKP-1S-03 Sight.
    That is from the website description. You didn't check the website, did you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    That is from the website description. You didn't check the website, did you?
    Yup but others I know aren't getting the pins or safety with theirs.... just wanted to double check
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

GunNutz
    Is it possible to order the side mount plate, pins and right safety?

CGN Regular
    Yup but others I know aren't getting the pins or safety with theirs.... just wanted to double check
    I got mine eventually, only got the optic and plate first time round. TI did correct this but seems like I'm not the only one that didn't get their pins and safety packed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Is it possible to order the side mount plate, pins and right safety?
    TI has said in other threads that they weren't going to sell the Kobra plate, pins and safety without the optic. Herron arms that makes the plates said the same.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Yessir
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by BIG SHOOTZ; 10-31-2021 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    After a month of screwing me around. You had to resend my order and didn't even make sure it was correct. I'm missing the mounting hardware and you have made no attempt to reply to various emails to correct this situation.

It's sad I had to go this route but I have been in contact with my credit card and if it's not resolved by tomorrow they will proceed with a refund.

Pretty greasy tactics from you guys. And saying this I will not be buying from you anymore moving forward.
    Did you call them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast