Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728

Thread: ATRS legal action update Nov 4 2021

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Style counts if a leftist judge is deciding. That the lab approved it as not a "variant", Atrs got a letter from them say it wasn't a variant if the judge has a brain. The lab literally tries any way, fair or unfair, to get prototypes to function with evil prohibs, they often try for years. The expert will objectively conclude its not a variant but unique; a liberal judge would disagree, because nahhhh!!!
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Style counts if a leftist judge is deciding. That the lab approved it as not a "variant", Atrs got a letter from them say it wasn't a variant if the judge has a brain. The lab literally tries any way, fair or unfair, to get prototypes to function with evil prohibs, they often try for years. The expert will objectively conclude its not a variant but unique; a liberal judge would disagree, because nahhhh!!!
    Let’s be honest here. If we had a fair judge for any of this it would’ve been thrown out day one. It’s prescribed that an OIC can’t be used for firearm classification, that’s the first point for the whole mess. Point 2 for the ATRS stuff law says that an FRT can’t be change after a year or 2, so what the RCMP lab did violates law. Third since the FRT isn’t law and it wasn’t named in the OIC and still isn’t and isn’t a variant by the labs decision this should all be moot. But yet here we are.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Let’s be honest here. If we had a fair judge for any of this it would’ve been thrown out day one. It’s prescribed that an OIC can’t be used for firearm classification, that’s the first point for the whole mess. Point 2 for the ATRS stuff law says that an FRT can’t be change after a year or 2, so what the RCMP lab did violates law. Third since the FRT isn’t law and it wasn’t named in the OIC and still isn’t and isn’t a variant by the labs decision this should all be moot. But yet here we are.
    I agree with you you on all points, but still feel ATRS would have a better chance of success AFTER the election, assuming the Turd and company gets turfed.
    The spiteful moves made by the lieberals legal team is truly sickening. I am not aware of any other cases where the feds have sought such massive "costs" claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    I agree with you you on all points, but still feel ATRS would have a better chance of success AFTER the election, assuming the Turd and company gets turfed.
    The spiteful moves made by the lieberals legal team is truly sickening. I am not aware of any other cases where the feds have sought such massive "costs" claimed.
    I’m not sure the courts will switch their thinking with a government change unfortunately. A new conservative government could make the changes we need and possibly throw out the punitive court costs that were assessed against the plaintiffs. What we really need is a complete rewrite of firearm legislation. It’s way too convoluted. Let’s just make some simple laws that morons can understand. That would hopefully help our fight with people who are against gun violence. Since I got my PAL I’ve tried to explain to people about how adding more laws doesn’t help since we have one law already on the books that prohibits criminals from having guns but they just don’t get it. They call for a ban and I try to tell them the ban they want is already in place. No PAL no guns. Seems pretty simple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Still awaiting inspection reports from an industry expert.
    Keep fighting the good fight Rick. I'm really optimistic about it. I feel like I'm hearing Scorpions "Wind of change" as I write this!

Anyway I know a gorgeous Hunter Still awaiting for his 5 Sporter friends...
    Cheers,
    Name:  LowRes.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  105.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight Rick. I'm really optimistic about it. I feel like I'm hearing Scorpions "Wind of change" as I write this!

Anyway I know a gorgeous Hunter Still awaiting for his 5 Sporter friends...
    Cheers,
    Name:  LowRes.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  105.9 KB
    I really hope to be able to get these again. Missed getting one the first time around - won't make that mistake again!

How many people made preorders back in 2020 ?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSurrey45 View Post
    How many people made preorders back in 2020 ?
    I just opened my shipping box with barrels, two uppers and everything to build two rifles. Like a time travel in the past.

I also have enough to build couple of ARs as well. Can't wait for pierre

Any further updates by chance?
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Regular
    Any further updates by chance ?. I want a forward assist ATRS upper.