Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 43 restricted

I bought a Glock 43 from irunguns probably 5-6 years ago way before the G48 were available. They can be found but it’s way more expensive than the G48 route.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusX View Post
    I bought a Glock 43 from irunguns probably 5-6 years ago way before the G48 were available. They can be found but it’s way more expensive than the G48 route.
    I believe they cost about 800 USD because of the expense of the extended or threaded barrel (they had examples with both)

I’ll grab Glock 43, let’s get some IRG

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_rang View Post
    Does IRunGuns even check these forums anymore?
    If you took even 2 seconds to look at the main forum you see they've posted 3 threads in the last month

CGN Regular
    Well obviously they haven’t read this thread in the week it’s been up

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_rang View Post
    Hey guys I’m just curious if you can still bring over some glock 43’s with restricted length barrels and if so what might the cost be
    I would assume they would offer the same as they do for other prohbited Glocks that they import for people

For example the Glock 45 they allow you to either buy a restricted length barrel from them, they replace the prohibited barrel with the restrited one then import it for you. Or they even allow people who already have a legal barrel for it, send their barrel to them and then they use that to import it so you dont have to buy a new one

The only issue is you loose the value of the OEM prohibited barrel they remove from the pistol. They have said they do not sell them, so its a total loss for both you and them, the barrels get taken out and tossed into a box of barrel takeoffs that dont get sold. If you want it and are willing to go through the process and extra cost I dont see why they wouldnt do the same thing they are already doing for other Glocks models

I had them import a Glock 19 for me, with a custom made restricted length barrel 6 years ago. I had the 106mm barrel blank made by KKM Precision, they shipped it to ZEV technologies in Cali, who did more custom work and coating to it. Then they installed it in the Glock 19 I bought from them, and shipped it to IRG who imported it for me. I did not want a threaded barrel so this was my way around that, but still making it Canadian restricted legal
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 11-12-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Hey Guys,
    we have the firearms which is no problem to get, but we are having difficulty with finding any barrel that is Canadian compliant currently in stock. We have been awaiting backordered barrels for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post
    I’ll grab Glock 43, let’s get some IRG

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey Guys,
    we have the firearms which is no problem to get, but we are having difficulty with finding any barrel that is Canadian compliant currently in stock. We have been awaiting backordered barrels for months.
    I have seen restricted Glock 43 in your Canadian store once last year , and it gone within a day..

Hopefully We can see it again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12