Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: The R18 Mk2 Review Pt 1 - Initial Details and Pre-Firing Impressions

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Sterling Arms coordinates and QC's the manufacturing / assembly; providing TSE with a finished product.

As the Canadian "distributor", TSE and Target Sports will do all warranty. Parts will be plentiful.

All rifles will come with a one year guarantee.

JR
    And that is enough to seal the deal for me. Thanks for the clear response as being an early gen it is good to know there is support should it be required.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    For those in Calgary, we put one of the test guns up at the front so that you can come in and see one in person.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    For those in Calgary, we put one of the test guns up at the front so that you can come in and see one in person.
    Damn! Really wish I weren’t on the other side of the country! Absolutely excited. Amazing news about aftermarket adapters, amazing news all the way around! Amazing job, team, and THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DECENT 180

I wonder what the rough budget will be for these? Or perhaps I missed that in the big nice review!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    I wonder what the rough budget will be for these? Or perhaps I missed that in the big nice review!
    More than we want them to be..... We think they will be $2600ish for the non-folder.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    TSE may want to borrow or order in a MRA Renegade/Maverick A2 stock adapter to test with the R18; it may work for the firearm.

Great to see someone came up with a solution blocking ingress though the charging handle track. Any chance of seeing the mechanism in action as a short video ahead of the main review?

GunNutz
    More than we want them to be..... We think they will be $2600ish for the non-folder.
    Taking pre-order?

I'll be sure to follow this project! very nice indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    TSE may want to borrow or order in a MRA Renegade/Maverick A2 stock adapter to test with the R18; it may work for the firearm.

Great to see someone came up with a solution blocking ingress though the charging handle track. Any chance of seeing the mechanism in action as a short video ahead of the main review?
    TSE may have some stock footage of the R18 Mk2 firing at their indoor range that they can post. I don't do video reviews, so stills and a description willl have to suffice from me...
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Taking pre-order?
    No such thing for the R18 Mk2. You the buyer will not be required to fund the intial production of this rifle, which is all that pre-sales accomplish for the Seller. When the R18 Mk2 is announced for retail sale, they will be availabe from TSE or Target Sports. Easy Peasey....
    Mark C