Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The R18 Mk2 Review Pt 1 - Initial Details and Pre-Firing Impressions

Been looking forward to this. Thanks!

Looks quality, let’s go!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I hope the price is decent but I know the purpose and end result of these threads.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    I would wait until the version with higher stock adapter position is release.

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    When are these going for sale?
    As early as late next week or the week after. Wait for the announcement from TSE....

The question will be whether to buy early so as to secure a rifle before any further Ban, or wait for further refinement of minor issues in the hopes of acquiring the "perfect" (for you) rifle. I for one will be an early adopter., as I don't care about an Ejection Port Cover and the Buttstock height works fine for me as is. The Folding Stock and QD Handguard can be retro-fitted in due course after the fact, so no need to wait for those. Provided the rifle is reliable with reasonable accuracy, I will be lining up with cash in hand as soon as sales begin.
    Last edited by Bartok5; 11-06-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I hope the price is decent but I know the purpose and end result of these threads.
    You must have a pretty nifty crystal ball to already know the outcome of my forthcoming range session.....

As for the price, JR Cox mentioned an approximate MSRP of $2600 earlier in this thread. It costs money to have nice things manufactured in Canada. Gotta pay those machinists a decent wage!
    Last edited by Bartok5; 11-06-2021 at 10:01 PM.
    Mark C

Very good review, well spoken and detailed - can't wait for the range review. Pew Pew ..

I will be lined up with a fist full of dollars as soon as these are on sale. Please, oh please let it be as soon as late next week! Though I understand that’s optimistic. Thank you to JR and SAI for building these. I registered on the forums specifically to keep up with the R18.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger'06 View Post
    looking good. All we need now is a teaser about it's big brother in .308.
    J.r.?
    ^^^^^this
    "Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm."

What is the weight of the rifle?
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.