Thread: Magazines for Desert Eagle

Magazines for Desert Eagle

Hello everyone my first post ever so please be kind to me lol iam a complete newbie.
    I do have my rpal, had it for months now. im thinking of buying my first firearm which would be a desert eagle, I know I know everything said about desert eagle that they are not really everyones cup of tea. but its what I want. ok so to the question I wanted to ask is can I buy desert eagle 50 AE magazines right from the source , order it online from Kahr site? or do I have to go through a dealer like the retail store to buy magazines for firearms?
    I know that you have to buy firearms through the dealer. but what about magazines? I want to buy factory desert eagles magazines because I was catching up on pro mag brand and their quality is bad. so can I order magazines right from the source is basically my question.

once again sorry I know I may sound a complete dumbass to some of you. complete newbie here.

and thank you in advance for everyones responses.

CGN Regular
    You would have to order though a Canadian retailer or via a US->Canada importer.

It's much easier to order through Canadian retailers.

It's usually cheaper via importers if its something they routinely stock but its about 1.5-2months before you get you your items.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper666 View Post
    Hello everyone my first post ever so please be kind to me lol iam a complete newbie.
    I do have my rpal, had it for months now. im thinking of buying my first firearm which would be a desert eagle, I know I know everything said about desert eagle that they are not really everyones cup of tea. but its what I want. ok so to the question I wanted to ask is can I buy desert eagle 50 AE magazines right from the source , order it online from Kahr site? or do I have to go through a dealer like the retail store to buy magazines for firearms?
    I know that you have to buy firearms through the dealer. but what about magazines? I want to buy factory desert eagles magazines because I was catching up on pro mag brand and their quality is bad. so can I order magazines right from the source is basically my question.

once again sorry I know I may sound a complete dumbass to some of you. complete newbie here.

and thank you in advance for everyones responses.
    If your interested, I have an original made in Israel Nickel plated in the BEST cal that gun was made in .41/.44 cal. With 3 mags (one plated).... forget the haters...it shoots awesome! And way better and cheaper on ammo than the 50AE...this one's a rare bird....don't see many of the OG' DE's like this kicking around....I'm considering parting with it as I have my eye on something else if your interested...PM me with your cell...I can text ya some pic's...it's impressive.
    Last edited by silver69; 11-09-2021 at 12:58 AM.