Thread: Now in Stock: Burris Thermal riflescopes and Clip-on!!!

Business Rep PrecisionOptics Michael's Avatar

Now in Stock: Burris Thermal riflescopes and Clip-on!!!

Now in Stock: Burris Thermal riflescopes and Clip-on!!!

Burris Thermal optics provide excellent resolution allowing you to spot and identify targets from maximum range. High speed screen refresh rate allows you to stay on moving targets and are the hallmark of a quality thermal optic. Offering 4 power zoom, hot track, stadiametric ranging and 5 unique color palettes - these thermal optics are packed with features to help you own the night.

Whether you're looking for a clip-on to make a standard rifle scope thermal capable, or a full featured rifle scope we have you covered!

Michael B.
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Michael@PrecisionOptics.net

CGN Regular
    Interesting! I'd love to see how these stack up to some of the competitors. Hopefully they don't pull the same stunts they did with the Eliminator series though and discontinued them just to release a newer and more expensive thermal optic every two years.
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

Does the clip on include a mount - either rail or scope? Any chance the 50 mm clip on is coming as well?

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Does the clip on include a mount - either rail or scope? Any chance the 50 mm clip on is coming as well?
    The clip-on models do not, in fact, include the hardware to clip it on...we are working to get these accessories. We've received and sold-out of the 50mm "clip-on" models and will have more soon.

Initial field reports on these units are very favorable!

Omer Hrbinic
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by plainSight Solutions View Post
    The clip-on models do not, in fact, include the hardware to clip it on...we are working to get these accessories. We've received and sold-out of the 50mm "clip-on" models and will have more soon.

Initial field reports on these units are very favorable!
    That's what I've heard about these models, so I'm happy for you (but not me!) that they are selling well for you.

Please keep us updated on mounts.

CGN Regular
    Are these Made in China?

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.14 View Post
    Are these Made in China?
    Yes - there are few options available to the Canadian market that do not have production roots in SE Asia. We used to carry Pulsar thermal rifle scopes (made in Lithuania) however when their status changed with respect to import/export from the distributor, those products were no longer available to us.

Omer Hrbinic
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com