Thread: Re-Supplied - Magpul X-22 Backpacker Stocks at Dlask Arms Corp.

Re-Supplied - Magpul X-22 Backpacker Stocks at Dlask Arms Corp.

All four colors back in stock, find them here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/magpul...atform-rifles/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Hello Leigh,

I'm in Delta for the next few days. I've called but the number on your site but its linked to a coffee shop on the caller ID and no voice mail is present. A friend and I just wanted to pick up a TUF-22 build and as well an extra barrel. Is this a possibility? My apologies for posting here. We just cant send you private messages through CGN and haven't heard back from the contact us link on your site.

Thank you kindly!

Quote Originally Posted by mellows View Post
    Hello Leigh,

I'm in Delta for the next few days. I've called but the number on your site but its linked to a coffee shop on the caller ID and no voice mail is present. A friend and I just wanted to pick up a TUF-22 build and as well an extra barrel. Is this a possibility? My apologies for posting here. We just cant send you private messages through CGN and haven't heard back from the contact us link on your site.

Thank you kindly!
    I picked up a GSG16 9' inch from them last month. The Caller ID is a Coffee Shop XD

Leigh is super busy so he it can be hard to get a hold of him, but keep trying