Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by cody182005 View Post
    Attachment 541987
    Attachment 541988

this is what we are talking about. this is how it was listed the first hour of the sale

i purchased two like this. i knew it seemed too good to be true. but i carefully read the description and it read that it was for the entire setup including a grip and buttstock with steel spacer

i’m not getting a response from MDT and now if i need to order grips and buttstocks at full price its gonna be hard to take. i know the guys are absolutely swamped. but some kinda response or social media post to say we are gonna look after you. there are a lot of people in the same boat on social media asking the same question

MDT will take care of you. They are a great company.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Scroll down and you will see this on most chassis system. It does not come with buttstock or grip. No way at that price!

WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
    The LSS chassis system comes as a 1-piece chassis, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws and a screw for the pistol grip.

To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:

Any AR-15 buttstock. For fixed buttstocks, you will need the fixed stock adapter, or consider using our LSS-XL Gen2 chassis.
    A buffer tube and a castle nut for your buttstock. (Both mil-spec and commercial work on our chassis)
    An AR-15 Pistol Grip. Ideally without a beavertail, or use a soft (bendable) beavertail.
    At least one magazine
    If you prefer a longer forend, please also see our LSS-XL chassis System.
    This is what was advertised, the ACC normally comes complete. I am sure they'll make it right.

"WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED

The ACC chassis system comes as an assembled chassis, buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for tooless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups.

To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:

At least one magazineAdditionally, interior forend weights, exterior M-LOK weights and buttstock weights are sold separately"

promising news to hear you guys are being taken care of. hopefully i will get a response soon. I am a huge MDT fan. I have three chassis currently on rifles with three more new ones ordered this black friday sale. ��

EDIT: Just got the response i was looking for they are sending out the parts to make a complete kit. Thanks MDT -honestly thought you were going to, was just getting nervous that some others were hearing back. should of exercised a little bit more patience. Thanks again for all you do

Cheers!
    Last edited by cody182005; 11-27-2021 at 12:36 PM. Reason: response received

Great news

CGN Regular
    I ordered a SRS folding buttstock and a grip because I didn't know what MDT would do and I didn't want to buy a buttstock and grip at full price or be stuck with an ACC base.

They still offered me to ship a full chassis system but I ended up with a Ckye bipod with a substantial refund on it.

All in all I got a folding ACC and a bipod for the regular price of a standard ACC system. Only the buttstock is factory second so I'm one happy camper.

MDT is awesome. My 4th chassis + a bunch of accessories with them and all their products are top quality.

MDT is a kick ass outfit. Last year I ordered my first chassis two days after the black friday sale. Paid full price and am/was very happy with the product. This year I was on the ball and ordered quickly. Only wishing that I took a little more time looking at the Ckyepod seconds. Maybe have to wait until next year as I'd love to get a double or triple pull for my needs but currently out of the budget.

They came through for me as well after the mixup on the site. Truly stand up company and looking forward to getting my hands on the ACC

Happy to do it everyone!
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Went on the site to buy an XRS for my Rem 700 - saw the crazy deal for the ACC. Jumped on it. Delivered on Sunday!

Thanks a bunch MDT! You guys are awesome!

Has anyone received a shipping notice as of yet? Order a few hours into the sale and really excited to get my xrs