CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 414

Thread: The R18 Mk2 Review Pt 2 Live Fire Reliabllity and Accuracy Results

  1. #121
    Member AskMeAboutMyBandcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by cuto85 View Post
    You obviously can't read so there's no point in furthering discourse with you.
    Cope

  2. #122
    CGN Regular cuto85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Weimar
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    Cope
    Does dilating make you cranky?

    Go back to Reddit.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

  3. #123
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by cuto85 View Post
    Does dilating make you cranky?

    Go back to Reddit.
    Do you know what words mean?

  4. #124
    CGN Regular cuto85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Weimar
    Posts
    201
    I already made my offer to you. $5,000.

    If I lose I'll send payment immediately. Cash, BTC or ETH. You pick. I'm done ####ting up this thread arguing with people. PM me if you're dead serious about the wager.

    J.R, thanks for bringing a new MS semi in.
    Mark, thanks for the detailed review.
    Last edited by cuto85; 11-14-2021 at 10:04 PM.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

  5. #125
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by cuto85 View Post
    I already made my offer to you. $5,000.

    If I lose I'll send payment immediately. Cash, BTC or ETH. You pick. I'm done ####ting up this thread arguing with people. PM me if you're dead serious about the wager.
    Dude, if you shoot WK180s you don't have 5K to bet.

    You are throwing out a ridiculous wager because well it is ridiculous.

    If you can make a 180 shoot consistent sub moa groups you either are one of the world's top shooters or tremendously lucky. Also you must be the best handloader in the history of the world.

    You are telling me that you can take a $1,500 budget semi auto and out shoot most people? Give me a break.

    $250 is enough of a bet. If you actually have 5 shot groups less than MOA with a 180 you know you took a picture but alas - you have produced no such picture.

    It is good you leave this thread - Bartok did a great review and showed that this is a good gun as expected and you came in spewing nonsense.

    Are your other favourite phrases that " your Ferrari is in the shop" and "I am a grower not a shower"?

    Get real.

  6. #126
    CGN Regular cuto85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Weimar
    Posts
    201
    PM sent.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

  7. #127
    CGN Regular sly mantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    584
    will the zhukov stock adapter be for the yugo or non-yugo zhukov stock?

    asking since I've already got a yugo from my oic jail vz58 that i could move over and save money not having to buy another.

  8. #128
    The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by sly mantis View Post
    will the zhukov stock adapter be for the yugo or non-yugo zhukov stock?

    asking since I've already got a yugo from my oic jail vz58 that i could move over and save money not having to buy another.
    For the Yugo.... it has a flat interface. Waaaaaaaay easier to adapt.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

    The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

  9. #129
    CGN Regular Jacobean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    SE ON
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    It fits on the picatinny.
    This is kind of the crux of my argument though..

  10. #130
    Super GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobean View Post
    This is kind of the crux of my argument though..
    I'd say that in the case of the R18, your argument against the Picatinny Buttstock interface has been heard but rejected. The rifle's developer has his reasons, which make good sense. Your choices now are to buy anyways, or move on. Hey - at least you got to voice an opinion....
    Mark C

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •