Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: The R18 Mk2 Review Pt 2 Live Fire Reliabllity and Accuracy Results

Quote Originally Posted by Potatozach View Post
    How does one get on said waiting this for the first 40 rifles?
    Call or email The Shooting Edge in Calgary and specifically request one of the first 40 Pre-Production Pencil-Barrel R18s. Ask that your name be added to JR Cox's list of purchasers.
    Mark C

has a price been listed ? i cant find one anywhere

JR estimated a price of $2600 earlier in the thread. Folding stock etc may be slightly more.

Merry Christmas!
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
    has a price been listed ? i cant find one anywhere
    It is in the thrread several times - anticipated MSRP will be $2600, with the firm, final price announced at the time of Production sales in early Feb 22.
    Mark C

Merry Christmas all!
    Heres hoping I get in on that wait list!

Merry Christmas, all! Here's wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! Let's make 2022 the year of the R18!!
    Last edited by Bartok5; 12-25-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    Mark C

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Let's make this a year of NR semi autos

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Medium-weight, Fluted Barrels are rolling off of the production line as we speak for the first batch of production R18s as we speak. Other critical components are also being machined in several locations Canada wide. Speaking with the Production Manager for SAI's Canadian R18 manufacture, sales of the Production Rifles ought to realistically commence in early February 2022 at a forecast initial production rate of approximately 200 units per month, with further capacity increases planned if warranted by sales. The 40 (or so) R18 Pencil Barrel rifles will be sold to those on the waiting list between now and the start of production sales.
    Thanks for the update! I’m definitely looking to pick up one of these in February. Will you get getting a medium weight barrel one for testing as well?

For all interested, the following info comes from the shooting edge's most recent post on having the rifle on hand for their range:

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    The price for the fixed is $2699 and the Zhukov folder model is $2849.

as a pre-2004 member of CGN (before the great crash), I feel like I've seen a lot of things come and go. I think this one and its various iterative production designs will be around for a while. There's a market for it, and with not a whole lot of choices out there for the post-OIC crowd, the more choices there are the better. TSE/SAI may not be the first to market, but taking the time to work the design issues is great. I'm not fond of the situation where paying customers are doing all the UAT for version 2+ but that's how products are improved these days (if you're not manuf for big green).

I'll wait for Mk2. Sort of excited.
    Disclosure: I work for Veritac Global