Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STAG-10, STAG-15, BCM, COLT Return Rifle to USA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    After a quick search on Gunbroker, a brand new complet stag 10 sells for around 1600$ CAN. So let’s say your rifle sells for this price at best (which is probably not gonna happen), 80% of this price goes back to you, so 1280$. To this price, you need to remove 225$ (Armseast fees), 50$ (shipping your rifle to Armseast), and let’s say 30$ for the auction fees. At best, you’ll get around 975$ for a complet rifle that must have cost you more than double that price. The receiver itself was more than 700$ on Armseast when it was still «legal ». Not bashing on Armseast here, they are offering something, but is this really an option?
    At this rate you might as well just wait to see IF the government offers a buyback and compare prices

There is ZERO downside to waiting for that to happen

With the huge supply and availability of AR style rifles in the states you're going to get pennies on the dollar unless you have something that is really expensive/sought after in the american market

The point is to make sure the government does not get the propaganda opportunity to have pictures of you surrendering the rifle, and pictures of these rifles piling up for the crusher so they get the propaganda win.

I will gladly not taking the few hundred bucks, I actually I will pay that 200 bucks if I have a STAG 10, just so to deny the opportunity for the government to have these propaganda opportunities and to tell everyone through the MSM they have a win. No way I will let the MSM have the pleasure to have pictures of my ARs piled up for the crusher. I will pay to send them to the US purely out of principle, if that day comes.

But people need to wait until the legal challenges are before before making any moves. Don't surrender until every venue is exhausted.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

I think we were pretty clear that this is a service for those who have asked and have reason to want to send their firearm to the USA. In some cases people own property in the USA or have friends or family they want to send their rifle to. In other cases people want to get $ out of a rifle to put towards something else. Each person has their own situation.

No one is suggesting anyone will make out like gangbusters shipping their used, Canadian market ARs across an international border for sale in the USA. That's just not going to happen. But, we are not going to tell people who are asking, that we can't send their firearm back to the USA for sale or disposal, when we can.

The costs are now laid out and people can make their own decision as to how to proceed. Is it really an option? Yes, it really is an option. Other options include keeping your rifle and hoping they are grandfathered, waiting for a better govt to be elected and hoping they will reverse the OIC, waiting to see if this govt will ever offer compensation, melting your rifle down and making decorative planters, handing it to the Police now for destruction without compensation, and so on. All options. This is only one.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

You forgot one big option. And that is to tell the turd no damn way and just keep your non restricted rifles that went prohib the government has no idea who owns what any thing restricted then by all means sell it in the states

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    You forgot one big option. And that is to tell the turd no damn way and just keep your non restricted rifles...
    Don't think we forgot it. A popular option!

Thanks you.. what about sending an AR to my brother in law?
    "Futue te ipsum et caballum tuum." or "F¥c[< you and the horse you road in on"

Quote Originally Posted by sodburner View Post
    Thanks you.. what about sending an AR to my brother in law?
    assuming your brother in law is in the USA and can accept it, and we did the original export, absolutely.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The point is to make sure the government does not get the propaganda opportunity to have pictures of you surrendering the rifle, and pictures of these rifles piling up for the crusher so they get the propaganda win.

I will gladly not taking the few hundred bucks, I actually I will pay that 200 bucks if I have a STAG 10, just so to deny the opportunity for the government to have these propaganda opportunities and to tell everyone through the MSM they have a win. No way I will let the MSM have the pleasure to have pictures of my ARs piled up for the crusher. I will pay to send them to the US purely out of principle, if that day comes.

But people need to wait until the legal challenges are before before making any moves. Don't surrender until every venue is exhausted.
    Unfortunately I can't afford to do that

I need that money freed up for something else, especially when it's legally a paperweight

At least the CCFR made a bunch of money selling "no compromise" apparel (t-shirts, shirts, and stickers). What a farce.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb Latour View Post
    At least the CCFR made a bunch of money selling "no compromise" apparel (t-shirts, shirts, and stickers). What a farce.
    Your wrong.. CCFR do compromise. But NFA don't .... just saying
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast