STAG-10, STAG-15, BCM, COLT Return Rifle to USA

I think CCFR, is worth a shot. And they didn’t promise us gunnies, “ the world “ . If anything a membership/ donation is worth it.. especially if it slows the “wheels of government “ down enough to entertain options..

Yeah fair enough. Ccfr has been completely useless. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent joining that organization.

What exactly do you mean by this? I hear this sentiment all the time, and I honestly don't know what this means. Would you mind laying out what exactly you don't like about their actions or lack there of?

ON the main topic, Guess I won't be returning my Stag-15 lower. It would cost me more money, far more then it was worth to send it back lol. But I do like the Idea of not giving the liberals my now useless hunk of metal. Not adding to their confiscated numbers is an alluring idea.

Already some lost in a boating accident ,

I have Colt law enforcement AR15 receiver set left only.
Do you know how much I can get for that ?

Last edited:
What if we had purchased just a Stag 10 receiver set from you, but now have a complete rifle. Can the whole rifle go back to the US? Or does it have to be in the same condition for export as it was imported in?

Thanks for offering this service though, I'm sure there are some people in a bind financiall because of Covid and would like to get some further use out of their Stag 10's.

Cheers

What exactly do you mean by this? I hear this sentiment all the time, and I honestly don't know what this means. Would you mind laying out what exactly you don't like about their actions or lack there of?

ON the main topic, Guess I won't be returning my Stag-15 lower. It would cost me more money, far more then it was worth to send it back lol. But I do like the Idea of not giving the liberals my now useless hunk of metal. Not adding to their confiscated numbers is an alluring idea.

What has the CCFR accomplished? What progress has been made since the OIC came into effect? Nothing has been accomplished. Absolutely nothing.

What has the CCFR accomplished? What progress has been made since the OIC came into effect? Nothing has been accomplished. Absolutely nothing.

And what have you done since the OIC? They started lawsuits, education campaign, flyers trying educate people on the liberals , a tv program, etc.

Just because YOU don’t see what other people and lots of other companies do behind the scenes doesn’t mean they do nothing. What has the NFA done? Argue within the community and sue the CCFR? That’s helpful.

And what have you done since the OIC? They started lawsuits, education campaign, flyers trying educate people on the liberals , a tv program, etc.

Just because YOU don’t see what other people and lots of other companies do behind the scenes doesn’t mean they do nothing. What has the NFA done? Argue within the community and sue the CCFR? That’s helpful.

Maybe you have to understand, It's just an Agenda...and nothing that CCFR do, will stop this. It's time to arrive in real world.

" lawsuits, education campaign, flyers trying educate people on the liberals , a tv program, etc. " is all bull####, sorry........but i have tell you, the reality.

Only NFA understand this....by the way very nice avatar...keep going with ;)

Thanks, I guess I was correct in thinking you actually didn't have anything to back up your claims. But just ignore the Tv show, the Lawsuits currently ongoing, the Ottawa march, education, and the new money set aside to start suing people for libel.

Sorry Arms east for turning this thread off the Rails Best of luck with shipping as many of these back to the USA as is possible.

Everyone has to realize the CCFR / NFA / CSSA are very small orgs with very little political clout. Compounded by the fact they are all separate entities unlike the NRA. The NRA has proven it's ability to vote out anti-gun politicians at all levels of Government in the U.S. We will be cannon fodder for the Liberals as Canadian Gun Owners are not a threat to them getting elected or re-elected. We have been used as a punching bag by the Liberals in every election since I can remember and that won't change until we increase our membership numbers into the millions into ONE org not 3 or 4. One voice speaking for 2.5 million gun owners would have a huge impact on how Federal Governments treat us.

end of rant....

One less rifle on the pile for Unicorn Socks to brag about or 1000$ more to add to the price of the latest liberal boondoggle? I want to see Canadian tax payers foot the bill for allowing these ####ers to steal my stuff. Yes I realize I am a tax payer as well.

Back
Top Bottom