STAG-10, STAG-15, BCM, COLT Return Rifle to USA

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
We have had some inquiries as to whether we can send your STAG-10 or STAG-15 back to the USA for disposal or sale there. The long and short of it is, if we exported it, we can receive it back and sell it for you on Gunbroker or send to a FFL of your choice.

We have put a service product on our CDN webstore to help you. Fee to get the firearm back to the USA is $225CAD.
https://www.armseast.ca/import/export/export_rifle_to_usa_stag10_stag15_colt_ar15_etc/https://www.armseast.ca/import/export/export_rifle_to_usa_stag10_stag15_colt_ar15_etc/

If you purchased the STAG-10 from us, we definitely were the exporter, if you purchased through a CDN dealer, we are likely the exporter, but please do contact us and tell us the serial number to make sure we can send it back for you. For STAG-15 or Colt or BCM sold by us, we should be able to export rifles imported since about 2015, but do contact us at info@armseast.com, with the serial number to make sure.

Anything else to export, we can send most pistols or sporting rifles to USA. Check the ATF guidelines at [FONT=&quot]https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guides-importation-verification-firearms-ammunition-and-implements-war-import
[/FONT]
Please contact us for any other exports or imports.

I got a silly question, a Canadian who would buy a small dwelling or condo in the US he wouldn't be able to buy firearms, but would he be able to export his now prohibited true you?

I got a silly question, a Canadian who would buy a small dwelling or condo in the US he wouldn't be able to buy firearms, but would he be able to export his now prohibited true you?

Not completely sure how to answer that. But, if someone can legally take possession of a firearm in the USA, we can send said firearm to a FFL of their choosing in their state, the FFL will then do the BG check and transfer to them.
Does that answer your question?

Not completely sure how to answer that. But, if someone can legally take possession of a firearm in the USA, we can send said firearm to a FFL of their choosing in their state, the FFL will then do the BG check and transfer to them.
Does that answer your question?

Yes it absolutely does, as a Canadian no I didn't know the US rules.

After a quick search on Gunbroker, a brand new complet stag 10 sells for around 1600$ CAN. So let’s say your rifle sells for this price at best (which is probably not gonna happen), 80% of this price goes back to you, so 1280$. To this price, you need to remove 225$ (Armseast fees), 50$ (shipping your rifle to Armseast), and let’s say 30$ for the auction fees. At best, you’ll get around 975$ for a complet rifle that must have cost you more than double that price. The receiver itself was more than 700$ on Armseast when it was still «legal ». Not bashing on Armseast here, they are offering something, but is this really an option?

For that price the ones that could have got lost in a boating accident just happened. The ones on the books, well that's up to you to choose

After a quick search on Gunbroker, a brand new complet stag 10 sells for around 1600$ CAN. So let’s say your rifle sells for this price at best (which is probably not gonna happen), 80% of this price goes back to you, so 1280$. To this price, you need to remove 225$ (Armseast fees), 50$ (shipping your rifle to Armseast), and let’s say 30$ for the auction fees. At best, you’ll get around 975$ for a complet rifle that must have cost you more than double that price. The receiver itself was more than 700$ on Armseast when it was still «legal ». Not bashing on Armseast here, they are offering something, but is this really an option?

At this rate you might as well just wait to see IF the government offers a buyback and compare prices

There is ZERO downside to waiting for that to happen

With the huge supply and availability of AR style rifles in the states you're going to get pennies on the dollar unless you have something that is really expensive/sought after in the american market

The point is to make sure the government does not get the propaganda opportunity to have pictures of you surrendering the rifle, and pictures of these rifles piling up for the crusher so they get the propaganda win.

I will gladly not taking the few hundred bucks, I actually I will pay that 200 bucks if I have a STAG 10, just so to deny the opportunity for the government to have these propaganda opportunities and to tell everyone through the MSM they have a win. No way I will let the MSM have the pleasure to have pictures of my ARs piled up for the crusher. I will pay to send them to the US purely out of principle, if that day comes.

But people need to wait until the legal challenges are before before making any moves. Don't surrender until every venue is exhausted.

I think we were pretty clear that this is a service for those who have asked and have reason to want to send their firearm to the USA. In some cases people own property in the USA or have friends or family they want to send their rifle to. In other cases people want to get $ out of a rifle to put towards something else. Each person has their own situation.

No one is suggesting anyone will make out like gangbusters shipping their used, Canadian market ARs across an international border for sale in the USA. That's just not going to happen. But, we are not going to tell people who are asking, that we can't send their firearm back to the USA for sale or disposal, when we can.

The costs are now laid out and people can make their own decision as to how to proceed. Is it really an option? Yes, it really is an option. Other options include keeping your rifle and hoping they are grandfathered, waiting for a better govt to be elected and hoping they will reverse the OIC, waiting to see if this govt will ever offer compensation, melting your rifle down and making decorative planters, handing it to the Police now for destruction without compensation, and so on. All options. This is only one.

You forgot one big option. And that is to tell the turd no damn way and just keep your non restricted rifles that went prohib the government has no idea who owns what any thing restricted then by all means sell it in the states

The point is to make sure the government does not get the propaganda opportunity to have pictures of you surrendering the rifle, and pictures of these rifles piling up for the crusher so they get the propaganda win.

I will gladly not taking the few hundred bucks, I actually I will pay that 200 bucks if I have a STAG 10, just so to deny the opportunity for the government to have these propaganda opportunities and to tell everyone through the MSM they have a win. No way I will let the MSM have the pleasure to have pictures of my ARs piled up for the crusher. I will pay to send them to the US purely out of principle, if that day comes.

But people need to wait until the legal challenges are before before making any moves. Don't surrender until every venue is exhausted.

Unfortunately I can't afford to do that

I need that money freed up for something else, especially when it's legally a paperweight

Back
Top Bottom