Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CZ 600 Trail .223Rem 16"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Has anyone tried metal mags in theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Has anyone tried metal mags in theirs?
    They don't really work unless you file .030" off the magazine catch hole in the mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2CentTactical View Post
    They don't really work unless you file .030" off the magazine catch hole in the mag.
    Thanks for the note.

I had my 5.56mm Trail out again yesterday, ostensibly to burn up the last of my Federal 69 gr Gold Medal Match before turning my barrel over to a 'smith in order to swap the Barrel extension (with locking lugs, etc) over from the 5.56mm Barrel to a .300 Blk Tube. I was getting consistent, 1 MOA or less 5-round groups fired over 30 rounds. All 6 groups were MOA or better. That's not going to stop me from the eventual barrel swap over to .300 Blk (I already have ammo squirred away), but I thought it was worthy of mentioning in this particular thread for those who are on the fence regarding the 2 MOA accuracy warranty. That's the sort of accuracy that I get with PMC XTac and other similar "bulk" 5.56 or .223 loads. Match ammo is typically much, much better, as in 100% smaller group sizes. Just saying. It will be interesting to see what sort of accuracy I eventually get from .300 blk as well....

BTW, that recycled B+T brake is actually pretty effective. Recoil is nil... as in less preceived recoil than a .22 LR. Seriously.

Mark C

10rd “CZ 600 trail” magazines come with?

Had mine out for a rip last weekend, fun little gun!

I did notice that the bolt seems to leave a dimple on the cartridges on one half of the staggered magazine. Is that normal or anything to worry about?

Anyone know of linear comps that can be found in m15x1 thread? I ordered one in 1/2x28 for my trail since a website in the states said that it was the thread size, maybe they have different thread in USA compared to ones Canada imports from CZ…

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast