+UPDATED+ Facebook scammers!

Kelly's Sporting Goods

Expired Business Member
Update: Scammers page has been removed

It has been brought to our attention that someone has created a fake Facebook business page impersonating us. The page is listed as “Kellys Sporting Goods Inc.” They have taken their profile and cover photo from our Google business listing. Their product photo’s are more than likely ones they have downloaded from around the internet. They also list our address with the addition of Whistler, BC. The phone number is not ours. It appears they are trying to take advantage of the current ammunition shortage. They are also advertising products which are prohibited in Canada. We advise you not to contact them or attempt to make any purchases. They are scammers. It is possible they may impersonate other dealers as well, so heads up to the other dealers.

Our Real Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Kellys-Sporting-Goods-147600501940554

Scammers Fake Page: https://www.facebook.com/Kellys-Sporting-Goods-Inc-110913601402905

Last edited:
Just a head up. I can't access your page if I don't have a facebook account. But I can access the scammer page. If you want traffic to head to you and not them I suggest being open to public viewing.

Sweet!!! Looks like AR-15's are for sale again. Non-restricted this go round? :ar15::cool:

* for those who's sarcasm detector is broken: YES that's sarcasm

I just went to the Fake store and left plenty of warnings for people.

update 3 hours later. they removed my warnings. sorry,... I tried

Last edited:
Dumb american couldnt figure out that if u leave a review on their "about" side, people see it but they dont get notified. So far i still have people liking my scam reported post!

**UPDATE**

The scammers page has been taken down! Thank you to everyone who took the time to report the page and make posts to warn others. Hopefully the scammers aren't attempting the same thing with other dealers.

Back
Top Bottom