Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NO LICENSE REQUIRED IRUNGUNS brings the Byrna Kinetic Launchers to Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Pepper rounds would be great
    Yeah I support PPC
    Pierre Poilievre for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Gele Donut View Post
    I remember back in the day a new Tippman I had bought was shooting a little over 600fps out of the box and I had to cut the spring to bring the velocity down to something that wouldn't seriously maim anyone. Most of these less lethal guns are rebranded paintball guns and when they first started coming onto the market it was a big deal if you could score one they were quite the paintball status symbol. I'll stick with my dorky PPS Blazer.
    Pre2k blazer?

It's too bad the FN-303 are impossible to find now. Those were just modified automag guts, made devolumizing the dump chamber easy so that it could be run with paint on a field.

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    Pre2k blazer?

It's too bad the FN-303 are impossible to find now. Those were just modified automag guts, made devolumizing the dump chamber easy so that it could be run with paint on a field.
    Name:  2kb.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  43.8 KB

2K Blazer. Never had the original I was in high school when they came out electos were blowing up and all anybody dreamed about was owning an Angel. Not that anyone I played with back then could ever have afforded one we were a Brass Eagle and Tippmann crew and I still have a working Tigershark.

I remember the FN-303 craze they went for some big money to the lucky few that stumbled on them in civilian land. I really like the look of these Byrna launchers if the velocity can be adjusted it seems like it would be fun just as a paintball gun and they'd be different since I doubt anyone else would have one on the field.

Name:  2kb.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  43.8 KB

2K Blazer. Never had the original I was in high school when they came out electos were blowing up and all anybody dreamed about was owning an Angel. Not that anyone I played with back then could ever have afforded one we were a Brass Eagle and Tippmann crew and I still have a working Tigershark.

I remember the FN-303 craze they went for some big money to the lucky few that stumbled on them in civilian land. I really like the look of these Byrna launchers if the velocity can be adjusted it seems like it would be fun just as a paintball gun and they'd be different since I doubt anyone else would have one on the field.
    Nice blazer! I had one in a bit rougher shape a while back, went through a lot of weird guns on MCB.

I wonder what the projectile weight for the Byrna launchers is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    Nice blazer! I had one in a bit rougher shape a while back, went through a lot of weird guns on MCB.

I wonder what the projectile weight for the Byrna launchers is.
    It's a bit rougher than it looks in the picture it's definitely not a showpiece. I had a bit of a cardiac scare about two years ago and sold off a lot of my collection just in case I died and my wife gave it all away for nothing. 3 Carter Buzzards, 2 Ice Epics, a wall of Palmer's stuff, X-mag and my pride and joy Nova 700. Unfortunately I didn't die.

It's a bit rougher than it looks in the picture it's definitely not a showpiece. I had a bit of a cardiac scare about two years ago and sold off a lot of my collection just in case I died and my wife gave it all away for nothing. 3 Carter Buzzards, 2 Ice Epics, a wall of Palmer's stuff, X-mag and my pride and joy Nova 700. Unfortunately I didn't die.
    Heart breaking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12