Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO LICENSE REQUIRED IRUNGUNS brings the Byrna Kinetic Launchers to Canada

NO LICENSE REQUIRED IRUNGUNS brings the Byrna Kinetic Launchers to Canada

Used by Law Enforcement across the United States, these kinetic launchers can disable a paper target from up to 60-feet away.

These unique Kinetic launchers are great for “target shooting training” and Plinking, with an option of reusable Projectiles.

Making it an Ideal target for responsible firearms owners, without the need of a PAL.

In Canada now IRUNGUNS presents Byrna as the Eco Friendly and fun way to target shoot. Byrna products either take a 12Gram or 8Gram CO2 cartridge depending on the model.

Grab yours before there gone.

No tear gas or pepper ball targets available or provided on any products in Canada.

Cleared and approved by your friendly RCMP Agency.

Name:  byrna.jpg
Views: 6792
Size:  29.6 KB

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So, additional kinetic projectiles are available, or is this just a new paintball gun?
    Yep, it's like that.....

Yes there is, they will be on the site tomorrow and the full line is coming in mid Dec. We will be stocking the complete line of projectiles other then the pepper and tear gas for the Canadian market.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    So, additional kinetic projectiles are available, or is this just a new paintball gun?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

These look fun

Pepper would be great for bear deterrence.

When you say the "full Line" do you mean you will you have the MISSION 4 BUNDLE also available Mid December?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdharcus View Post
    When you say the "full Line" do you mean you will you have the MISSION 4 BUNDLE also available Mid December?
    The AR type is a Tippmann TMC, or very very similar/identical. From information available, it is just a TMC, rebranded for allot more $. Maybe that's not the full case? I dunno. Mabe the prices have come down? Maybe they use higher end Kinetic' parts. Looks like $900 US! A mag-fed Tippmann TMC is under $350 Can. new. They put 'Self Defense' & Kinetic lol & 3x the price. Not IRG, BYRNA! Kinetic eh, I want an Electronic rail gun for that $ & description! Not an A-typical C02 paintball gun.

I like IRG & great service, but this is silly, if it's a re-branded TMC, maybe adjusted 25 fps more over a factory one?{TMC= 250 to 325 adjustable} to sell that Self Defense & their balls are Kinetic lol angle, but any paintball gun already is that if wanted. Without Tear gas or Pepper balls in Canada...that sucks, & you can buy already {kinetic lol} riot balls, which you always could anyway, or like Monster balls if you can find them.

To field/play PB, your gun has to be {adjusted} under 300fps, which is simple enough to adjust Up or Down over factory setting on almost any paintball gun. Parts can be upgraded etc. Tune it to what you want, esp. if exclusively running heavier type balls.
    Be interesting to see what "their" .68 {Standard Paintball size} hard KINETIC' "special" ball will sell for...lots of Riot balls available in Canada...

Well the quality is tear one and when you find multiple LE agencies making room on their duty belts, that has got to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    The AR type is a Tippmann TMC, or very very similar/identical. From information available, it is just a TMC, rebranded for allot more $. Maybe that's not the full case? I dunno. Mabe the prices have come down? Maybe they use higher end Kinetic' parts. Looks like $900 US! A mag-fed Tippmann TMC is under $350 Can. new. They put 'Self Defense' & Kinetic lol & 3x the price. Not IRG, BYRNA! Kinetic eh, I want an Electronic rail gun for that $ & description! Not an A-typical C02 paintball gun.

I like IRG & great service, but this is silly, if it's a re-branded TMC, maybe adjusted 25 fps more over a factory one?{TMC= 250 to 325 adjustable} to sell that Self Defense & their balls are Kinetic lol angle, but any paintball gun already is that if wanted. Without Tear gas or Pepper balls in Canada...that sucks, & you can buy already {kinetic lol} riot balls, which you always could anyway, or like Monster balls if you can find them.

To field/play PB, your gun has to be {adjusted} under 300fps, which is simple enough to adjust Up or Down over factory setting on almost any paintball gun. Parts can be upgraded etc. Tune it to what you want, esp. if exclusively running heavier type balls.
    Be interesting to see what "their" .68 {Standard Paintball size} hard KINETIC' "special" ball will sell for...lots of Riot balls available in Canada...

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any bear or dog defence rounds, containing pepper-spray, on the horizon?
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post

I remember back in the day a new Tippman I had bought was shooting a little over 600fps out of the box and I had to cut the spring to bring the velocity down to something that wouldn't seriously maim anyone. Most of these less lethal guns are rebranded paintball guns and when they first started coming onto the market it was a big deal if you could score one they were quite the paintball status symbol. I'll stick with my dorky PPS Blazer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast