Thread: How do I pay shipping and taxes on my phone?

CGN Regular

How do I pay shipping and taxes on my phone?

I’m stuck away from home living in my truck until the highways open up again because of all the flooding in B.C. The internet on my phone finally started working a bit last night and I saw a sweet deal on something I wanted and managed to order it and pay for it. Now I need to pay tax and shipping but I can’t figure out how to do it. Please help, this isn’t my first time ordering but in past I did it from my home computer and figured it out. I’m only part stupid I swear.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Call them. Pay emt on your banking app.

I had to do this once for a irunguns order and just had my phone. i just used my phone browser (Brave, though if you use Chrome, Safari, etc.), you can just go in and order on the website...the taxes and shipping and stuff you pay via your credit card on the IRG page separately. It's not the greatest when the screen is so small, but it can be done.

If I recall, I paid for my order and then had a separate payment for the separate taxes or shipping or something like that. I may have gotten an email with this but I just went back into the site, logged into my account, and there will be a message that taxes and stuff due. It was two (2) transactions, both using my credit card, both using my irunguns.ca account. Make sure you create the account on irunguns.ca. I didn't the first time and it was a bit of a rigamarole ordering from the US site. You can always call them if there are issues and they can instruct you but I was in the same situation as you and I was able to use my phone browser. You'll just need to pinch zoom the screen to make sure the credit card info and shipping info etc. is all correct - I fat finger typing with my phone all the time.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KBCL View Post
    I’m stuck away from home living in my truck until the highways open up again because of all the flooding in B.C. The internet on my phone finally started working a bit last night and I saw a sweet deal on something I wanted and managed to order it and pay for it. Now I need to pay tax and shipping but I can’t figure out how to do it. Please help, this isn’t my first time ordering but in past I did it from my home computer and figured it out. I’m only part stupid I swear.
    Go to your account on their site, looking for outstanding or unpaid balances.
    Go to pay tax/shipping.
    Should be good after
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    If the order is in you should be fine to send payment in a couple days. Forecast looks good.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Go to your account on their site, looking for outstanding or unpaid balances.
    Go to pay tax/shipping.
    Should be good after
    Thanks. I think I’m an idiot though because I can’t find it. I didn’t have this issue before on my last order but as I mentioned above it was on my home computer. I’ll give it a couple days.

CGN Regular
    Got home last night and found the link easily and settled up. I don't think that link exists if you are on your phone.

Thank you to everyone that helped out. We are still hoping to find that light at the end of the tunnel.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Most browsers on Android phones have an option to switch to "Desktop View" from the mobile version, which does mimic how it looks from a PC. Some sites work best this way, others do not. It's a very useful option once you find where its hidden in the browser settings.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.