Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prices in 2022

There was an article in the local paper that read "prices going up in the next couple months" energy, food, gas etc

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    They’re gonna price themselves out of the market.

People will stop buying.
    This is exactly it

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    They’re gonna price themselves out of the market.

People will stop buying.
    100% You'll get those who keep on paying but a lot of people including myself will stop buying things that I otherwise would have bought a year ago.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You will see people shift their priorities when it comes to buying as the price gouging will be at all levels greedily looking to cash in on the situation.It will be harder times I think for retailers of luxury goods as people will only buy what they need for everyday life than toys and other playthings which may drive some retailers out of business.Charties etc will also be hard hit as people will not be donating as they will need every dollar to get by .I don t think that the powers that be have a true idea of the average guys current situation and they believe that it is situation normal jack up the price and people will pay but that plan will backfire.You will also see arise in crime as these parasites will take this as an opportunity to make money.The government too will also see this as an opportunity to raise taxes and services.Everbody will be scrambling for a piece of the pie but at the end of the day a guy has only so much money to spend so cable companies,restaurants,theatres and retailers of non essential goods beware
    Last edited by chasseur; 11-17-2021 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    100% You'll get those who keep on paying but a lot of people including myself will stop buying things that I otherwise would have bought a year ago.
    Agreed, we haven't bought steak in about a year. They prices are already up about 50% here in Ontario.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    Agreed, we haven't bought steak in about a year. They prices are already up about 50% here in Ontario.
    Yea exactly, prices on most goods are up 8% to 15% ish, it seems Ammunition and firearms have gone up double that and more. just as people are cutting back on other unnecessary items they will cut back here too. I will look for really good deals but other than that I will stop buying, this doesn't bode well for Canada's firearms stores, many will not survive as people can only afford to purchase the necessities of life!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Let's not forget the seniors who are living on fixed income

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    It s funny that the liberals will throw money at everything else (especially lazy youth that don t want to work and dope heads that want free housing but totally ignore the seniors.
    Last edited by chasseur; 11-17-2021 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Ope heads that

CGN Regular
    Glad I don’t need anything

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Well we shut down the economy mostly to protect them, so unless they wanna get part time jobs greeting Walmart shoppers, they’ll hurt the most. Meanwhile the government can inflate their debt away, same as trudeaus father attempted. Buckle up, Welcome to the great reset.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast