Thread: Free Shipping Ending November 20th

Business Member Rep

Free Shipping Ending November 20th

To our valued customers,

As many have been noticing, the firearms industry, like many others, is experiencing delays in delivery and unprecedented price increases on all products heading into 2022.

After reviewing our booking forms from our distributors for inventory in 2022, none of which is guaranteed for delivery and reviewing our shipping costs, we have made the difficult decision to cease free shipping as of the end of this week as it is no longer viable. We are also warning that new inventory will be subject to drastic price increases upon arrival in 2022. This includes firearms, ammunition, reloading components and accessories, if they arrive at all.

We will do our best to keep current inventory pricing at current levels outside of MAP increases from our suppliers.

And, of course, we will continue to provide the level of customer service you have come to expect of us.

Thank you for your understanding and your continued patronage.

From your team at Select Shooting Supplies - www.selectshootingsupplies.com

BANNED
    Another vendor did the same but said they didn't see drastic increases on firearms etc.

I'm curious as to how many outfits supply the retailers here in Canada.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Another vendor did the same but said they didn't see drastic increases on firearms etc.

I'm curious as to how many outfits supply the retailers here in Canada.
    look at how small the sponsor distributor section under "Dealer Network" is here on CGN
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Luckily I live close enough to pick up any orders from you guys. Any Black Friday sales coming?

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Luckily I live close enough to pick up any orders from you guys. Any Black Friday sales coming?
    Working on those tomorrow. They'll be listed in our Sale and Clearance section when ready.

Thanks for the ultra fast shipping. Not too worried about the additional future shipping charge.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Not too worried about the additional future shipping charge.
    Well retired guys living on a pension will worry about this or just buy less.