Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: IWI Tavor X95 XB18 Semi Auto Rifle 5.56 NATO 18.5-Inch Barrel in Canada NR 1999.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Is it not iRunGun's responsibility to ensure their advertising is accurate?
    I should be able to rely on the product information supplied by a retailer. It is certainly not my responsibility as a consumer to confirm with the manufacturer that the information you are supplying is accurate.
    If irunguns is not going to take any action to resolve this issue which was caused due to their negligence, I will be contacting my credit card company to file a claim.
    Merry Christmas indeed.
    I'm with you on this one, they should have some standards to what they are selling. It's on them to make sure their information is correct when the entire business is selling to consumers based on online pictures. No way around it that is false advertising. Companies need to be held to some degree of standards. Sorry that happens to you. You would think spending that kind of money the customer service would be there for you. But I guess not. Hope you get it figured out.

The lug is maybe a $100 dollar part that currently not included because of supply issues. Not having the lug doesn't change the function of the rifle. IRG should have included a disclaimer actual rifle may differ from picture slightly. In due time I'm sure you'll find the lug being sold. Contacting your credit card company is a waste of time and will not get you any closer to having a lug.

Think S&J Hardware would produce a Canadian made tavor bayonet lug?

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Jeffhere; 12-17-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456