Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A HUGE Thank you to John

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

A HUGE Thank you to John

I don't normally post in other dealers forums as I think it is poor form, but hopefully the good folks at Wolverine Supplies is ok with this one.

Yesterday we received a cheque from John for $1000.00 to go towards our legal fund. I know John has his own action to fund and from experience as we use the same legal team, Ed ain't cheap!! The best seldom are.

Any way I just wanted to express my deep appreciation for the generosity John has shown as well as let CGNers know of his action.

The best to all.
    Rick
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Support those that support you. We are all in this together regardless.

What a great gesture by John and the folks at Wolverine Supplies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Team work makes the dream work.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Thanks Rick, for the kind words, I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that your court case is vital if not the most vital, of all the actions currently underway.

It is sad that we can not gain more support and solidarity from the Canadian shooting community.

If every PAL holder donated ONE DOLLAR to a war chest we could fund legal actions from the intrest generated. That would wake up all the politicians far more that all the petitions in the world, that would show a united front with the ability to have a powerfull voice.

Well said John. Thank you both for the superb fights you are leading.

ONE DOLLAR... What is 100$ if it enables you to keep your OIC'd guns? C'mon folks, jump in and make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    ... Donations can be made directly via EMT to legal@albertatacticalrifle.com or through our GoFundMe fundraiser here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejrdm-cla...mary_donations
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thanks Rick, for the kind words, I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that your court case is vital if not the most vital, of all the actions currently underway.

It is sad that we can not gain more support and solidarity from the Canadian shooting community.

If every PAL holder donated ONE DOLLAR to a war chest we could fund legal actions from the intrest generated. That would wake up all the politicians far more that all the petitions in the world, that would show a united front with the ability to have a powerfull voice.
    And there in lies the problem. Not only is the gun culture heavily divided and willing to throw others in front of the bus but are too cheap to invest in something that has a high probability of saving their guns and hobby. Can you imagine what golfers would do if their hobby was threatened?

It is refreshing to see 2 dealers that get it.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    EMT sent Rick.

Tip of the hat to John @ Wolverine & a thank you for the kick in the pants to make my second donation to ATRS and their case.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Alberta for now, back to the Yukon someday
    Just donated to both Wolverine and ATRS via EMT. I don't want a GoFundMe donation to take a percentage, we need every penny to go where it can be used.

Thanks for doing this guys!!

CGN frequent flyer
    both of you have done a huge amount for our firearms rights. Keep fighting the good fight and thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast