Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QBZ191 in Canada?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by francher View Post
    As I know, based on PLA request for light arms. They only developed this gun to replace the 95 becos there’re finally making some progress in barrel material. Dont need to doubt about its reliability. I don't think it will be exported.
    Thing is, QBZ97 were developed 2 years after the QBZ95 as the export version, one can hope

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by twyeh View Post
    Yup
    Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?

there’re finally making some progress in barrel material.
    You mean the PLA is ordering green mountain barrels? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?
    Don't you mean AR16 or M15? Haha

CGN Regular
    The ultimate scary AR16 ghost gun hahaha

Why do snobs attack intelligence? Read more. Judge less.

Chinese state media vows military "will show up at US doorstep soon and China will win".
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

You're acting like China hasn't been openly threatening to nuke and or invade us and our allies all year over Taiwan.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Well, it's basically an AR 5.8, don't keep your hope too high
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    You're acting like China hasn't been openly threatening to nuke and or invade us and our allies all year over Taiwan.
    Let's simply bet, if China don't invade Canada in next 5 years will you buy me an APC308 or ALIEN pistol? Your choice.

If not in 30 years, you buy me G wagon

If not in 50 years, you buy me whatever the most expensive gun on tactical import :P
    Last edited by HawkWei; 11-19-2021 at 02:48 AM.

Let's simply bet, if China don't invade Canada in next 5 years will you buy me an APC308 or ALIEN pistol? Your choice.

If not in 30 years, you buy me G wagon

If not in 50 years, you buy me whatever the most expensive gun on tactical import :P
    LOL. Tactical Imports never has any guns in stock to buy.
    -.45automatic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast