Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QBZ191 in Canada?

Someone's been playing Fallout too much for thinking that China is capable or will invade NA.

Trudeau's been traditionally incapable of banning Chinese design guns so I'd say if China wants to we will get them, now we only need to show them that our money is ready...

Why would China invade its best customers?

Maybe you can scoop one out of the water around Taiwan someday…bring a big net for the rest of us okay?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    The way things are going. You'll probably be able to pick one up off of the ground soon.
    Haha, as read through the first couple comments, I was like going to comment the Exact same thing lol, then I saw your comment. Cheerz ~

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    LOL. Tactical Imports never has any guns in stock to buy.
    Oh boi shots fired lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsince2k View Post
    Someone's been playing Fallout too much for thinking that China is capable or will invade NA.

Trudeau's been traditionally incapable of banning Chinese design guns so I'd say if China wants to we will get them, now we only need to show them that our money is ready...
    I think you forgot the poor fate of M305s.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?
    ofcos they are joking. china cant even take back taiwan (US backed) which is only 100 miles away, let alone cross an ocean.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ^ With Creepy Joe in charge, I don't think they are too worried about repercussions. You seen all the Chinese "private boats/ferries" seeming getting ready for something over there, they purpose built them, for just such a cross purpose. Carrying tanks, troops & supplies across the channel. I don't think they are talking sh*t, & seriously will invade. Now Japan, stated they would intervene.help Taiwan, then the card flips back to USA to do something.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    ofcos they are joking. china cant even take back taiwan (US backed) which is only 100 miles away, let alone cross an ocean.
    I was gonna bet on an APC308 for this, don't ruin it haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    I was gonna bet on an APC308 for this, don't ruin it haha
    man, you bet big. i cant believe there are people out there willing to throw their hard earned money away. i want a piece of the action, lol.

We have type 97, type 81 maybe we will have type 191or type 03

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast