QBZ191 in Canada?

Someone's been playing Fallout too much for thinking that China is capable or will invade NA.

Trudeau's been traditionally incapable of banning Chinese design guns so I'd say if China wants to we will get them, now we only need to show them that our money is ready...

Why would China invade its best customers?

Maybe you can scoop one out of the water around Taiwan someday…bring a big net for the rest of us okay?

Someone's been playing Fallout too much for thinking that China is capable or will invade NA.

Trudeau's been traditionally incapable of banning Chinese design guns so I'd say if China wants to we will get them, now we only need to show them that our money is ready...

I think you forgot the poor fate of M305s..... :(

Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?

ofcos they are joking. china cant even take back taiwan (US backed) which is only 100 miles away, let alone cross an ocean.

^ With Creepy Joe in charge, I don't think they are too worried about repercussions. You seen all the Chinese "private boats/ferries" seeming getting ready for something over there, they purpose built them, for just such a cross purpose. Carrying tanks, troops & supplies across the channel. I don't think they are talking sh*t, & seriously will invade. Now Japan, stated they would intervene.help Taiwan, then the card flips back to USA to do something.

Type 03 deemed to be Prohib by RCMP lab already

Either the sample provided was too easy to convert to FA , or the RCMP may have created a FRT entry for the FA one.

The only time that a model has met the end of the road and all redesigns will for sure be classed Prohib is when it is linked as a variant of a named Prohib. So really what you're trying to say is all the examples reviewed by the RCMP up until this point have been deemed to be prohibited, but that doesn't mean that an importer isn't working to have a Canadian compliant model designed and manufactured. An example of this sort of thing happening is the type 97.

Either the sample provided was too easy to convert to FA , or the RCMP may have created a FRT entry for the FA one.

The only time that a model has met the end of the road and all redesigns will for sure be classed Prohib is when it is linked as a variant of a named Prohib. So really what you're trying to say is all the examples reviewed by the RCMP up until this point have been deemed to be prohibited, but that doesn't mean that an importer isn't working to have a Canadian compliant model designed and manufactured. An example of this sort of thing happening is the type 97.

You are correct! Too bad I think TI or NS said the MSRP for Type 03 is too high and won't be welcomed for the Canadian market.....

You are correct! Too bad I think TI or NS said the MSRP for Type 03 is too high and won't be welcomed for the Canadian market.....

It's a shame that importers feel this way without providing an estimated price point and letting the people either Express their interest or disinterest with prices the final determining consideration.

I mean if quality was decent and price was comparable based on quality to North American options, I would be interested...

It's a shame that importers feel this way without providing an estimated price point and letting the people either Express their interest or disinterest with prices the final determining consideration.

I mean if quality was decent and price was comparable based on quality to North American options, I would be interested...

Same. I think many of us would rather pay for a relatively authentic modern "ak-ish" gun from the east than spend that on a domestic "not-an-AR".

For those who wants to know I was speaking with someone that works as as military tactics consultant in China which also has close ties with Norinco. He says Norinco currently has no plans to and is not allowed to export any versions of the qbz191. The 191 is part of a military modernization program developed on a contract for the PLA. However, the Cslr7 on the other hand is being considered for export. So don’t
Get your hopes up lol even it were to happen sounds like the 191 won’t be exported for at least another 5-7 years.

I'd buy one even if it's in 5.8, hell most of the cheap ammo comes from China so i wouldn't mind being one of the first to use that ammunition if the price is right. Can't be worse than 5.56x45mm these days. Bummer that they're not exporting it so far, it's probably because they want to reserve the production lines for the military orders first, and that's a lot of guns. The CS/LR17 is one i'd really like to see soon.

However, the Cslr7 on the other hand is being considered for export.

That's interesting. I would've thought the CS/LR was dead in the dirt and that focus was on the 191 over it, and was expecting at least (even if it wasn't semi-auto) for it to be converted to different calibers for export to military markets.

Back
Top Bottom