QBZ191 in Canada?

The way things are going. You'll probably be able to pick one up off of the ground soon.

Yup
R.4787ec2e21ea0d9d7b5dc5544a3d7c21

As I know, based on PLA request for light arms. They only developed this gun to replace the 95 becos there’re finally making some progress in barrel material. Dont need to doubt about its reliability. I don't think it will be exported.

As I know, based on PLA request for light arms. They only developed this gun to replace the 95 becos there’re finally making some progress in barrel material. Dont need to doubt about its reliability. I don't think it will be exported.

Thing is, QBZ97 were developed 2 years after the QBZ95 as the export version, one can hope

Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?

Idea of China invades North Amercian is as rediculous as saying AR15 is an agreesive Tier one operaot murder only tactical optimal fully automatic WMD with 30 magazine clip.......both lack of basic understanding of the particular subject. But joke aside if we can pick up an QBZ191 on the ground, probably means OIC no longer in effect and you can have full autos no?

Don't you mean AR16 or M15? Haha

Why do snobs attack intelligence? Read more. Judge less.

Chinese state media vows military "will show up at US doorstep soon and China will win".

You're acting like China hasn't been openly threatening to nuke and or invade us and our allies all year over Taiwan.

You're acting like China hasn't been openly threatening to nuke and or invade us and our allies all year over Taiwan.

Let's simply bet, if China don't invade Canada in next 5 years will you buy me an APC308 or ALIEN pistol? Your choice.

If not in 30 years, you buy me G wagon

If not in 50 years, you buy me whatever the most expensive gun on tactical import :p

Last edited:
Let's simply bet, if China don't invade Canada in next 5 years will you buy me an APC308 or ALIEN pistol? Your choice.

If not in 30 years, you buy me G wagon

If not in 50 years, you buy me whatever the most expensive gun on tactical import :p

LOL. Tactical Imports never has any guns in stock to buy.

Back
Top Bottom