Giveaway- What do you think is the most important thing about a flashlight?

Olight Vicky

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For me:
1. Runtime
2. Output/lumens
3. Appearance

How about you? Please leave your thought below to enter this giveaway. Then you will have a chance to win a Warrior 3 Black, which is:

● Its cool white LED, paired with the TIR optic lens, delivers up to 2,300-lumen high output to reach far into the darkness to light up any environment
● Features up to 55-day runtime make this the perfect tactical light for hiking, camping, self-defense, and law enforcement with its exceptional performance!
● 4-level battery and brightness level indicators around the side switch to get a real-time lumen and battery level reminder at a glance

The giveaway will be turned off at 8 PM on November 24 EST. And the winner will be drawn randomly on November 25th. Good luck to all participants!

Olight CA has a Black Friday Sale from 8:00 PM November 24th -11:59 PM November 29th EST. Gold and above account will have early access to our Flash Sale
from 8:00 PM November 21st EST. There are two coupon codes that can be used on our website:

CGN5: Get CA$5 Off when you spend over CA$59
BCGN10: Get CA$10 Off when you spend over $99

Truly thanks to everyone who joined the giveaway event!! This made me hear a lot of your thoughts.

Congratulations to #27 Ribstaylor! He is the winner of Warrior 3 Black!

Last edited:
I’m in!

1. Form factor, it needs to feel natural in my hand.
2. Strong build quality.
3. Smooth and distinctive on/off switch

One of the top things I look for is carryability. It has to be comfortable when your sporting it around every day, and not feel awkward or uncomfortable in different positions (standing, sitting, leaning, etc). I would sacrifice runtime and lumens, to a certain point, for a nice feeling and fitting style. If I need something with super long runtime or to light up a field like daylight then I consider that a special use light and don't mind it being a bit of a hassle to carry.

1. Runtime. It took 6 hours in the dark to pull out a buck last week!
2. Output/lumens. Has to be bright enough to see what you're doing/where you're going.
3. Carry options. Would like something you could carry in your hand and strap to your head as a lamp or your equipment.

Durability and Flexibility

I run a nitecore mt21c and another guy at my work uses the milwaukee 2113-21

Don't see anything similar on your site

1/Variable output. My edc has 4 plus strobe.
2/ flexible mount/carry: hat clip & magnetic base are really handy. I'd go for a gooseneck to direct the light.
3/ size. In my pocket beats in my tool box.

Back
Top Bottom