Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Canada Post still a shipping option?

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3 Hunter View Post
    I have recently received ammo and powder via Canada Post from a business ... CanPar stopped, so at least there's still an option.
    it is a declaration issue. if you don't declare it and they don't inspect. It'll get delivered.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Canada Post is about to have thousands of workers put on unpaid leave over the covid vax!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Going to keep bumping this until I get an answer from FOC why im unable to use CP as a shipping option.

On the covid vaxx question and Canada Post, didn't our glorious leader let the entire federal civil service off the hook by asking merely that they attest to being vaccinated rather than supplying proof like everyone else? Surely he wouldn't treat one set of civil servants different than another!! Why that would be non-inclusive and discriminatory and hurtful. I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff from CP. They couldn't be slower or less responsive even with half the staff sitting at home watching curling.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Going to keep bumping this until I get an answer from FOC why im unable to use CP as a shipping option.
    i was able to select canada post as an option but I am north east of the disaster zone.
    My canada post outlet told me yesterday that my packages that are coming through YVR are being sent to PG by air instead of by truck to kamloops then up to 100 mile which is the usual route. She said inbound rail and semi truck transport mail is going through Prince George to be sorted.
    So the mail is moving but will be delayed. I did have a package arrive yesterday that shipped the day before the disaster hit the lower mainland and it came from back east.
    gotta be patient right now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    i was able to select canada post as an option but I am north east of the disaster zone.
    My canada post outlet told me yesterday that my packages that are coming through YVR are being sent to PG by air instead of by truck to kamloops then up to 100 mile which is the usual route. She said inbound rail and semi truck transport mail is going through Prince George to be sorted.
    So the mail is moving but will be delayed. I did have a package arrive yesterday that shipped the day before the disaster hit the lower mainland and it came from back east.
    gotta be patient right now I guess.
    I’m not even in BC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    I’m not even in BC.
    my bad sorry\
    when i was doing the check out thing it kept giving me the option of store pick up and I couldn't get it to give me any other options so I left the site and started again. Luckily my cart was still there with the items in it so I tried the check out again and that time i was given the shipping options and selected canada post. The transaction went through fine as far as I can tell and I haven't received an email cancelling my order. I really think the site is or was just glitching up due to traffic. Those receiver sets alone would have seen a pile of people trying to check out at same time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    my bad sorry\
    when i was doing the check out thing it kept giving me the option of store pick up and I couldn't get it to give me any other options so I left the site and started again. Luckily my cart was still there with the items in it so I tried the check out again and that time i was given the shipping options and selected canada post. The transaction went through fine as far as I can tell and I haven't received an email cancelling my order. I really think the site is or was just glitching up due to traffic. Those receiver sets alone would have seen a pile of people trying to check out at same time LOL
    I was having this issue before the Black Friday sale went live.

I called and spoke to an employee. He didn’t even want to know the issue I was having after I told him I was using Safari on my phone.

He told me to use Chrome so I tried it through Chrome on my laptop.

Same issue.

Here’s how the convo went:

Me: “Hi I’m having trouble with your website making an online purchase!”

FOC: ”What browser are you using?”

Me: “Safari”

FOC: “That’s your problem, you need to be using Chrome”

Me: “Don’t you want to know what the issue I was having is…?”

FOC: “Try Chrome first.”

Well Chrome didn’t work.

Consider this another bump. Doesn’t FOC check this?

CGN Regular
    No offence to FOC, some of the guys are getting a bit short on patience... just a heads up,,, a fine place, but staff need a reminder about patience, politeness. etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12