Thread: Pal Application

Pal Application

On the pal application why does it only go back five years about criminal history. What if you got it to trouble six years ago they don't care about that or do they?

yea they do care and if you ever been in trouble just write a note letting them know that way make you look like your not hiding anything

Were you changed and convicted with a crime? Did your trouble involve firearms or violence ? Or did you just get arrested ?
    The safest bet would be to get a criminal record check done for yourself and see what's on it. At least then you'll know what it is that the RCMP will find out about you.
    PCDHFC Member
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3Gun Jim View Post
    Were you changed and convicted with a crime? Did your trouble involve firearms or violence ? Or did you just get arrested ?
    The safest bet would be to get a criminal record check done for yourself and see what's on it. At least then you'll know what it is that the RCMP will find out about you.
    In 1990 I was charged and convicted for fighting I was young a stuipd but I have not been in trouble since.

I don't think that would be a problem. 1990 was a long time ago.
    PCDHFC Member
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dumbdawg's Avatar
    so if they only want to know about the last 5 years.then you can truethfuly answer no.if they want to know about the charge from 18 years ago they will get intouch with you