Thread: US Army Post Office Box

EBusiness Member Army Issue Surplus Inc's Avatar

US Army Post Office Box

US Army Post Office Box

US Army Mail sorting station. Vietnam era, these fold up mail slots made of metal tube plywood and canvas. The metal tubes fold up and the top plywood shelf locks into place with two threaded bolts.

This Unit is free standing and stable but also comes with Heavy Jack Chain that allows you to suspend the Postal Unit.

Vietnam era Mail slots hosts 72 regular canvas pigeon holes plus 9 Parcel bays Name slots below each Pigeon hole Excellent for storing Shoes, Confiscated Cell phones, or a Trudeau Sock collection.

Part No. GV-163-2, stock 7110-266-7444, DSA-400-67-C-8745, aluminum frame (1" pipe),
    olive drab canvas mail slots measuring 10" x 5" x 5", 72 slots plus 9 larger slots (on bottom row) measuring 10" x 5" x 7", when open it stands 46" tall x 11" wide x 47" long, folds up to 47" x 9" x 10".

Custom Shipping is O/S charges and Heavy. Pick up preferred

Army Issue Surplus Inc
    312 Lakeshore Road West
    Mississauga
    L5H 3G8
    905 271 1665

Tue Wed 11- 6
    Thu Fri 12-7
    Sat 10-6
    Sun 12-5

Jaroon, I didn’t see this on your website? … should it be in the category “Sh*t I’d like to buy but my wife will kill me in the middle of the night”? .
    Looks like would be a good garage/shed/parts/gear organizer.

And only $600.00!

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

EBusiness Member Army Issue Surplus Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Jaroon, I didn’t see this on your website? … should it be in the category “Sh*t I’d like to buy but my wife will kill me in the middle of the night”? .
    Looks like would be a good garage/shed/parts/gear organizer.
    I understand that this item is not for everyone, but the guy who has to have it won't find it if its stuck in my basement.
    Don't be surprised if one day in the near future you are watching a great Vietnam Movie and pointing at the Movie Screen saying to your lovely wife...

Army Issue from CGN had one for sale, looks just like that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    And only $600.00!
    uh No $599.95
    You keep disrespecting those Nickels and you'll never be able to afford good quality American made Furniture.