Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: CZ 600 - Available now and in stock

I'd buy a Lux in 224 Valkyrie.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In the time since this pre-order was announced I've bought a CZ527, CZ Bren 2, CZ550 Safari and plan on buying a CZ457 early 2023.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    In the time since this pre-order was announced I've bought a CZ527, CZ Bren 2, CZ550 Safari and plan on buying a CZ457 early 2023.
    Lol. Since my pre-order I picked up a CZ 557 SA Lux in 243, a CZ 557 Synthetic in 8x57 and a CZ 527 Carbine in x39. I also have a CZ 557 Lux 2 in 8x57 and a Brno Effect in 308. And I owned several other Brno/CZ rifles that have moved on to other homes!
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Seriously though; is there any timeline on the arrival of these guns? Hasn’t it been almost a year now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I believe Feb 2023 will be a year passed the original expected ETA.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Tesro Inc was pretty quick to take pre-orders but are really slow to respond to a simple queston on ETA. Doesn't look very good on you folks.
    "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Only by the name of Jesus! Acts 4:12

CGN frequent flyer
    Sorry have these rifles made it here yet for you fellas ? Is so won’t you need to get them fixed as they had a recall ?
    Leavenworth

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Sorry have these rifles made it here yet for you fellas ? Is so won’t you need to get them fixed as they had a recall ?
    Leavenworth
    They actually landed almost a year ago but were sent back for the recall--which I was not happy about as I wanted one where I could remove the barrel without too much effort. The recall was a lawyer approved knee jerk reaction to the very unlikely event that some a$$hat installed the barrel incorrectly.
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
    They actually landed almost a year ago but were sent back for the recall--which I was not happy about as I wanted one where I could remove the barrel without too much effort. The recall was a lawyer approved knee jerk reaction to the very unlikely event that some a$$hat installed the barrel incorrectly.
    Ok, so have they made it back yet?

Not yet