Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 600 - Available now and in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm surprised these CZ600's are listed at lower MSRP than their 557 equivalents.

"The compact CZ 600 TRAIL model is guaranteed to shoot 2 MOA"

Such a nice looking rifle. 2moa is disappointing from CZ though, especially for $1525 after tax.

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    "The compact CZ 600 TRAIL model is guaranteed to shoot 2 MOA"

Such a nice looking rifle. 2moa is disappointing from CZ though, especially for $1525 after tax.
    We were also discussing that in the shop and I will be asking CZ at the Shot about it for sure. I think it might be that given relatively shorter barrel they just could not guarantee the accuracy with factory ammo.
    Another way to think about it that this is not the maximum accuracy but rather that it will do at least this well.
    Does not stop us from asking for more from CZ.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Super GunNutz
    Its aluminum receiver except for the Range model but it's over 1500.00$ and the bad news for us is that we are going to have the Range model but only in the boyscout caliber: 223.
    Last edited by 100y; 11-28-2021 at 01:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    When they say early 2022 is that all models and are they confident in that delivery date? I've placed my order but I want to have a clear understanding of what my expectations should be.

Praise be our Czech overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by 100y View Post
    Its aluminum receiver except for the Range model but it's over 1500.00$ and the bad news for us is that we are going to have the Range model but only in the boyscout caliber: 223.

Where all the Range 308 or 6.5 CM will go? Probably all for the USA customers...
    On other 600 TRAIL caliber that was announced 7,62×39 and we will prob get that as well eventually.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

I can’t decide if I should order the alpha or ergo. I like both lol. I’d be all over the ergo if I knew I could get a target barrel for it to use at the range. Any intel on when replacement barrels will be available? Any guesses on MSRP on them? Thanks Tesro!

Quote Originally Posted by gap599 View Post
    I can’t decide if I should order the alpha or ergo. I like both lol. I’d be all over the ergo if I knew I could get a target barrel for it to use at the range. Any intel on when replacement barrels will be available? Any guesses on MSRP on them? Thanks Tesro!
    No word on this yet. I am guessing that they are trying to get as many rifles available now as possible and that the conversion kits will come maybe mid year. I am sure that little gunsmith elves will be busy over next few months.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Damn, almost regretting picking up a 557 here recent, especially with these prices.

Those Lux models are shipping for far cheaper than the wood stock 308s, in detachable or internal magazines...

As my 308 is covered, definitely interested and excited though to see these being preordered. Hopefully they make a slightly bigger 10 round magazine for these as well, I like being able to change between having more rounds, or having a flush fit.

Trail looks cool, though the 7.62 version will be hard to find 10 round mags for i think.... not sure how they will address that.

Actually, what I am looking forward to might just be the Alpha in 7.62 x39, or even the Ergo. 18 inch barrel, 5 round magazine, this looks like an upgrade to the plastic 527, especially with the 60 degree throw and flush mag.

Now, better yet, if someone like Boyds jumps on the 600 series stock, which im sure they will, or if the Lux comes out in 7.62 x39. Then you can have the best of both worlds