Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: CZ 600 - Available now and in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Has there been any communication from CZ on these regarding the ETA? It seems like shipments have arrived in the USA some time ago.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Has there been any communication from CZ on these regarding the ETA? It seems like shipments have arrived in the USA some time ago.
    North Sylva is the Canadian Importer/Distributor, they would be the ones to ask. Generally they start a thread in their Forum when items are in country and ready to ship to the stocking Dealers such as Tesro.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Regular
    Tesro should be keeping on top of this and keeping their customers updates since they are the ones offering these rifles for preorder.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    Tesro should be keeping on top of this and keeping their customers updates since they are the ones offering these rifles for preorder.
    I'm sure they will once they hear something

I really hope CZ didn't resort to shear bolts. They can be a bugger to remove.
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

Any news? It has been a few months...

Quote Originally Posted by Skiman View Post
    Rifles are all defective. Time to cancel

according to the cz website there is a recall on the 600 series rifles. something about the removable barrel feature not being safe. new batch of rifles will have a non removable barrel and exchange/ refunds are available for the rifles with a certain serial number range

Quote Originally Posted by Skiman View Post
    We will be getting the post recall version in Canada. I cannot confirm, but I pretty sure that and surge in military orders did not help with our delivery dates. Of course if you want to change or update your pre-order just let us know.
    We speculate that we will get this later this summer, but it is just a speculation.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

I replaced my 600 Lux pre-order for a 557 “walnut range” and am very happy with the rifle. The build quality is very impressive for the price. Curious to see how they will have addressed the recall and how long the 600 will remain on the market. Pretty sure they will ditch it presto as the switch barrel thing was the whole selling point for the European market…