Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black friday sale is live

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Damn they are gone. Didnt have my pal at work. Should of got one held i guess.

That grey should go on sale to..
    Should be some FDE ones left

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Damn they are gone. Didnt have my pal at work. Should of got one held i guess.

That grey should go on sale to..
    Not trying to rub it in. But rookie mistake. If you don’t have that memorized by now then your not buying enough. But ya they didn’t last long. I mauled around in buying a second one but waited and they are gone. Still want to pick up the rail adapter but was hoping it was on sale too.
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Grabbed a second R4, girlfriend really wanted her own! Happy Holidays!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.awsome View Post
    Great price on the raptor grips,grabbed 2of the 870 and one of the moss 500!
    Thnxx bbb!!
    That is an awesome deal on those raptor grips , I ordered 2 myself thanks BBB

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Not trying to rub it in. But rookie mistake. If you don’t have that memorized by now then your not buying enough. But ya they didn’t last long. I mauled around in buying a second one but waited and they are gone. Still want to pick up the rail adapter but was hoping it was on sale too.
    Zing ouch

All my stuff is stuck in their tomb unfortunately. Apparently notifications aren't getting sent to me as well

Mor stuff added today bunch of magpul items

CGN Regular
    More FDE and Grey added today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Is the SULUN arms one the 'Turknelli"..& are they they {basically} the same? I seen Sulun 'around', which S&J used to sell...
    but do all those have extra {free} upgrades to make them a "Turknelli"? Should I buy SULUN or Revolution? Why'd they switch from Sulan to Rev?

lol...sorry, confused.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Is the SULUN arms one the 'Turknelli"..& are they they {basically} the same? I seen Sulun 'around', which S&J used to sell...
    but do all those have extra {free} upgrades to make them a "Turknelli"? Should I buy SULUN or Revolution? Why'd they switch from Sulan to Rev?

lol...sorry, confused.
    From what I understand,

Sulun was the original importer for SJ's Turknelli 1.0. They put their upgrade parts on it and rebranded it.

There were some concerns with fit and finish of the internals on the original Sulun.. Including crooked sights which everyone has heard about. I personally have the original, and my gun doesn't suffer from any of these things.. It has been dead reliable despite all the cheap Walmart rounds I've fired through it.

SJ switched the importer to Revolution arms, and it's now branded as the R4 (base gun) , and the Turknelli 2.0 (base gun plus the SJ upgrade parts).

Allegedly, the Revolution Arms gun has better fit/finish and a smoother action..it's compatable with almost all the real Benelli M4 parts.. It also has a full length mag tube with a removable block, rather than a permanent crimp like the original Sulun.

Both ways you get a great gun.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Theron View Post
    From what I understand,

Sulun was the original importer for SJ's Turknelli 1.0. They put their upgrade parts on it and rebranded it.

There were some concerns with fit and finish of the internals on the original Sulun.. Including crooked sights which everyone has heard about. I personally have the original, and my gun doesn't suffer from any of these things.. It has been dead reliable despite all the cheap Walmart rounds I've fired through it.

SJ switched the importer to Revolution arms, and it's now branded as the R4 (base gun) , and the Turknelli 2.0 (base gun plus the SJ upgrade parts).

Allegedly, the Revolution Arms gun has better fit/finish and a smoother action..it's compatable with almost all the real Benelli M4 parts.. It also has a full length mag tube with a removable block, rather than a permanent crimp like the original Sulun.

Both ways you get a great gun.

Josh
    100% correct
    We also have a full line of spare Parts.
    We wanted to offer the very best M4 clone on the market.
    The R4 is. And WHT we so to it only makes it better.
    Bbb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast